So I can only book fastpasses a day at a time?

analise

Original Poster
we will be at DW oct 5th to 9th... I understand aug 6th is the day I can start getting fastpasses. So can I only do fastpasses for oct 5th that day then the next day for the 6th & so on or can I do all my fastpasses for my 5 days vacation on aug 6th ?
Thanks

jgj123

Once your fastpass window opens, you may book for the next 14 days, limited of course to the number of days that you have park tickets. So you can book fastpasses for your entire trip.

Clamman73

All five days...start trying to make the fastpasses at or just before 7:00am on August 6th....try looking for the headliners first....the less popular rides you can go back later and switch times around later. I always start to consolidate the times until my trip so they’re one right after another.
If you don’t get something you wanted, check daily until your trip and it might pop up.

But just know that people who are staying for 10 days until your last will have already made fastpasses in your vacation time period so some rides might not be available, but it seems to a bit easy with something like Frozen.
The toughest will be flight of passage. There’s almost none left for 9/29
17177BA8-76C4-4849-8393-F1BF5ABE06C2.png

DisneyJoe

All five days...start trying to make the fastpasses at or just before 7:00am on August 6th....try looking for the headliners first....the less popular rides you can go back later and switch times around later. I always start to consolidate the times until my trip so they’re one right after another.
If you don’t get something you wanted, check daily until your trip and it might pop up.

But just know that people who are staying for 10 days until your last will have already made fastpasses in your vacation time period so some rides might not be available, but it seems to a bit easy with something like Frozen.
Because of this, sometimes you have better luck with the attractions highest in demand by starting at the end of your vacation and working backwards - i.e. work from the 9th back to the 5th.

analise

Original Poster

The toughest will be flight of passage. There’s almost none left for 9/29
View attachment 299134
I really hope we’re able to get flights of passage fps, if not we got a magic hour in AK. We’re hoping we’re able to ride it

PeakSeason

I had no trouble getting FOP fastpasses for our trip last month. I also was able to secure them easily for our upcoming September trip. I did have to be flexible with the times. Many of the earliest time spots were filled. There were plenty of options for the afternoon and evening each day of both trips.

analise

Original Poster
I had no trouble getting FOP fastpasses for our trip last month. I also was able to secure them easily for our upcoming September trip. I did have to be flexible with the times. Many of the earliest time spots were filled. There were plenty of options for the afternoon and evening each day of both trips.
Yea we’re going in October though which apparently is now considered busy season. Or maybe it always was idk lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom