So excited, Just have to Share!

ChuckElias

I've been on my fair share of DCL cruises, but have never booked a cabana. The extra cost just didn't seem worth it. But after all the hype on this forum, I'm seriously considering it for our next visit to Castaway Cay. (Although I have no idea when that will be. Probably not until 2016 :( )

Disneyfalcon

I've been on my fair share of DCL cruises, but have never booked a cabana. The extra cost just didn't seem worth it. But after all the hype on this forum, I'm seriously considering it for our next visit to Castaway Cay. (Although I have no idea when that will be. Probably not until 2016 :( )

I was with you, Chuck. I just didn't see myself ever spending that much money for one. I loved Castaway Cay just fine without them. And then I had one...

Wow. They really are amazing. I was back on Castaway at Thanksgiving and we had 11 people so I knew we wouldn't be able to get one. We still had a great day but there were definitely times I caught myself staring wistfully at the cabanas. :)

s.ollie

Original Poster

It is pricey, but i only get a Disney Holiday once a year so my motto is if your going to do, do it. This may be our last one for a few years as grown up life (house buying.... getting married) is going to take centre stage :cry:. Thats why i am so happy i was able to get one reserved for this year.

sweetpee_1993

It's definitely worth trying. I know it's a lot of money. It's nice if you can find someone to share the cost with especially the first time. That way there's less $$ on the line in the off chance it's not worthwhile to you. Ya know?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom