Trip Report So Away We Go! The Rain Never Bothered Us Anyway! (April 28 - May 5th Trip Report)

It's been less than a day since we've returned from our visit to the World, and I've found that starting a trip report always helps lessen the post Disney blues, so here we are!

This trip, for the first time in forever (4 years actually) is the first trip that DH and I went on where it was just the two of us! Well, we did go to WDW in January 2011 together, however, we had to leave 4 days early because the ceiling in our house collapsed due to heavy snow and flooded our place. It was one messy trip all together, and ended way too early with us driving 24 hours home in a rental car because we couldn't get any flights home because of the blizzard. Anyhow, as Rafiki would say, it doesn't matter now - it's in the past!

Here we are, Rich and Jessica, in one of the only pictures we got together last week, hiding out in Liberty Square during one of many rain storms:

10291287_451567688312212_8898769512466344697_n.jpg

So it was our first trip without friends or family in several years. We were excited. We fully intended on this trip being very go-with-the-flow and not so planned. We only went down with two ADRs: Be Our Guest on our arrival night, and Coral Reef (Rich's favorite) on Friday, the 2nd. Also, we only made a few FastPass+ reservations before we left. While I don't like the idea of having too many schedules to follow on vacation, we really utilized it when we were actually in the parks and we loved it! We also got to see Festival of Fantasy for the very first time and celebrate DHS' 25th anniversary! I know some of you may have followed our adventures on my Instagram account, (and hopefully enjoyed them)! Okay, enough babbling, I'll get on with the report later today! :)

mrdrift

Sorry to hear about the past shortened vacation but like you said it's in the past. Can't wait for the remainder of the trip report.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom