Snow White's Scary Adventures - Pressure Mats in Action

Chape19714

Yeah the sad part about this is that if Disney hadn't of put those mats down, the guy would of been seriously hurt, and of course sued Disney. And you know more than likely a jury, if it even made it to trial, would of decided in his favor and most likely said something along the lines that Disney should of had more safety features installed in this ride to further protect their guests.:brick:
---------------------------------------------
Question though do we know if the other dark rides have this feature or are in the process of recieving this feature? I mean from a safety standpoint and legal one as well, especially in a day and age of complete and total foolish people, it does make sense to have such a feature.
Nemo has them, GMR has guides, other rides have cameras. Things are definately getting better.

Panhead

Any word if his picture came out okay? :lol: That would be terrible to go through all that, and still get a bad pic :D

-Chris-

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I miss the good old days! You know; when cavemen who were fool-hearty enough to taunt the saber tooth tiger would just get eaten and we could thin our herd of such block-heads. Instead of thinning the herd these days, we have to each absorb the cost of "preventing them from being eaten" by paying higher theme park fees so the parks can install pressure mats, additional preventative measures for people doing what they are not supposed to do, and higher insurance premiums. :hammer:

I'm all for increasing safety in general, but to have to deal with people like this....where's a saber tooth when you need one? :lookaroun

I give Disney points for how they handled it. IMHO, people should have to leave the park for the remainder of the day as a slap on the wrist. If it costs Disney (and indirectly us), it should cost the rule breaking bozo.

Too bad he didn't get squished...

but IF he did get hurt, he probably would've sued WDW:fork:

What ever happened to "Survival of the Fittest" ?

Lawyers!

Galen

I'm just waiting for some moron to try this on Peter Pan. I know they've done it on Splash Mountain more than a few times.

grunter

What was he doing taking a photo INSIDE A DARK RIDE in the first place?

Hmmmm?

:mad:

I say, take his camera and make him watch as others gleefully stomp all over it.

Patsc85

I heard a story of a tourist who was waiting for the monorail at the magic kingdom, and wanted a great picture of a monorail as it pulled into the station...so he stepped out on to the monorail beam and set up his tripod.....

JonnyK

I heard a story of a tourist who was waiting for the monorail at the magic kingdom, and wanted a great picture of a monorail as it pulled into the station...so he stepped out on to the monorail beam and set up his tripod.....

That would be an awkward situation to see.

A person standing on the monorail beam and setting up his tripod and actin like hes cool.. then snap pics.

disturbing thought. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom