Snow White gift shop?

aw14

Original Poster
With the 7DMT opening at the end of the month, is there any word of a gift shop that will accompany the ride? Typically, all attractions have the gift shop at the end of the ride.

Thanks guys

danlb_2000

Premium Member
With the 7DMT opening at the end of the month, is there any word of a gift shop that will accompany the ride? Typically, all attractions have the gift shop at the end of the ride.

Thanks guys

There is no gift shop attached to the ride, but there is an existing Seven Dwarfs themed shop across from it that is currently under refurbishment.

cw1982

What they said. It's also kind of an exaggerated assumption that all rides end in a gift shop. I think only 5 or 6 in the kingdom do.

This. Out of all the theme parks I've been to in the last decade, I don't know that I've seen a single one where ALL rides ended in a gift shop... even if we're just talking headliners.

Plus, to the OP: how many people here did you really think didn't know what you meant by a gift shop that would "accompany the ride?" I'm not sure why you felt a need to clarify that lol.

Not being snarky, just not sure you're giving us very much credit in the common sense department ;)

danlb_2000

Premium Member
What they said. It's also kind of an exaggerated assumption that all rides end in a gift shop. I think only 5 or 6 in the kingdom do.

Yeah, not only doesn't Little Mermaid end in a gift shop, they didn't even build one on the back of the mountain as expected.

kap91

This. Out of all the theme parks I've been to in the last decade, I don't know that I've seen a single one where ALL rides ended in a gift shop... even if we're just talking headliners.

Plus, to the OP: how many people here did you really think didn't know what you meant by a gift shop that would "accompany the ride?" I'm not sure why you felt a need to clarify that lol.

Not being snarky, just not sure you're giving us very much credit in the common sense department ;)
Actually funnily enough all the rides but one at Universal end in a gift shop. That's the Simpsons and the gift shop is across the street.

Technically disaster's gift shop is only a take a photo stand but it's still there.

cw1982

Actually funnily enough all the rides but one at Universal end in a gift shop. That's the Simpsons and the gift shop is across the street.

Technically disaster's gift shop is only a take a photo stand but it's still there.

Interesting. Then UNI must be one of the only theme parks that does that... now you've got me racking my brain to see if I can remember the way the gift shops connect with rides at Island of Adventure... lol! I haven't been to UNI in years.

kap91

IOA is almost the same just not quite completely. Dragon challenge doesn't anymore since Harry Potter, Seuss trolley only has one cause they force you into it. Don't think Dudley or the raft ride do but I never actually go on those. Hulk has one but it's mostly just a photo kiosk.

kap91

While were at it - nearly every ride at epcot does because if the pavilion structure, half the rides do at DHS, and 2 at AK.

Kman101

Yeah, not only doesn't Little Mermaid end in a gift shop, they didn't even build one on the back of the mountain as expected.

But they made sure there was a well themed DVC area of course.

Personally, I think they actually made a mistake not building a gift shop for the Little Mermaid, but since similar merchandise is everywhere, I guess I see why they didn't.

DManRightHere

I wouldn't say it's a bad assumption as many many attractions do (not including just the magic kingdon).

I like the shops, but there should always be an easy exit!

kap91

Yes, but even this is a far cry from the "every" ride stated in the OP.
Oh I agree - not trying to disagree. I had already counted for three parks figured I'd finish them off. Just one of those theme park cliche's.

Pirates, Space Mtn, Buzz, Stich (exits in 2 different stores),and Winnie the Pooh

You forgot Splash and I forgot Pooh. And philharmagic if you want to count it (a) not a ride, b) the exit goes past it not through it.

kap91

Splash doesn't exit into a gift shop. The photo pass/small store is along the exit route, but you do not have to go in it or through it if you don't want.

If you say so...I don't ride splash often (you might have surmised my dislike of water rides by now) but I've certainly never seen any way to get out besides jumping a fence or going through the shop.

TheRabbit

And philharmagic. What about Splash? I know there is a gift shop, but not sure if the ride exits into it.
YES!...I stand corrected KAP91...you are right. You do walk thru it. And philharmagic I dont consider because you have to walk to your left at the exit to actually enter the store. You can go straight and just make a run for it. lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom