Snow in WDW?

kap91

It has snowed in the Orlando area several times, and therefore probably at Disneyworld. I do know that ice has formed on the roads there (December 1989). However the snow generally melts the second it hits the ground, or the buildings, or anything.

cdunbar

Just had a look at the weather forecast and it says 5C/41F for Sunday night. Has it ever snowed there?
It snowed in 2006 or 2007 I think over in that area it was more flurries than actual snow and like kap91 said it melts before or just as it hits the ground...when it did snow a while back though it was either jan or feb, I don't think it was Dec. :wave:

dandaman

Heh... according to the article, it turns out I was at Disney for the hottest day on record: 101F on July 2nd, 1998. :lol:

Rabflmom

Actually.....it has snowed at the MK in the past and stayed on the ground till about noon. My parents came down to visit us in January, 1977. We along with all our neighbors here on the coast were outside at 1 AM in the morning to see the snow fall. We were at the MK the next day in our winter coats and mittens. That was my parents one and only trip to Disney.

glee

It has snowed in the Orlando area several times, and therefore probably at Disneyworld. I do know that ice has formed on the roads there (December 1989). However the snow generally melts the second it hits the ground, or the buildings, or anything.

ive been told thats were disney is yes....:zipit:

kaos

I've been at WDW three times when it's snowed-
December 1980 - flurries
December 1991 - flurries
December 1999 - stuck around on the ground for a few seconds then melted

All three times, we were at LBV, so it wasn't MK magic

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom