snacks...

Daniel Johnson

Original Poster
I'll admit it . I love disney world. Enough so, I went to universal once, only to uni, no IOA. It was before gringots. Though I loved the park, and HP...I just compared the whole thing to MK, food, rides, every bit of it....
We are headed to both uni parks the weekend of Valentine's. I'm going to genuinely have an open mind..all of our friends are surprised I've never been to IOA, so, I'm actually excited.
I do have a question to more seasoned uni folks.
I love the potatoes at liberty square. It's almost as big a tradition as forcing my wife to go to the hall of presidents... Is there any good snacks at uni? Not butter beer, I'll try that. Something you don't expect...
Thanks guys. I'm extremely excited to experience a new theme park. Its like being a kid and waiting to go to all the other Orlando area parks...it's like Christmas already is coming again!

danpam1024

Oh and the Chicken "stingers" in Lost Continent where they sell the gyros. My son absolutely raves about them. We also enjoy the peasant bread and hummus at Confisco's- we get an order in the back water bar :)

Club Cooloholic

Oh one more because I found we used it everyday, get the popcorn bucket that you can refill for like a $1.20 Great value and the popcorn is great. They have kiosks all over that sell it and you can use it the whole vacation, heck even next year probably

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom