Snack spots on Pool deck

MaryJaneP

Original Poster
We really enjoyed hitting the snack spots on the Magic this summer. I can't seem to find similar spots on the deck plans for the Dream nor for the Fantasy. Do the new ships have spots like Goofy's, Pluto's Dog House, and Pinocchio's Pizza? Also, do they have a soda spot on the pool deck on the new ships?

Disneyfalcon

We really enjoyed hitting the snack spots on the Magic this summer. I can't seem to find similar spots on the deck plans for the Dream nor for the Fantasy. Do the new ships have spots like Goofy's, Pluto's Dog House, and Pinocchio's Pizza? Also, do they have a soda spot on the pool deck on the new ships?

There is! There are actually two drink stations.

There is also ice cream, Tow Maters Grill, Luigi's Pizza, and Fillmore's Favorites.

jme

I took a deck plan and crop it down to just the pool area. As you can see by the spots marked with E's there several eateries within Flo's V8 Cafe area.
I also added in the soda stations and hot tubs (approx) locations since they were not on the deck plan for some reason.
zraSL.png

ChuckElias

I really like the signs for the snack spots. They were cool looking and the food wasn't bad either.
I agree, but this was the only area on the whole ship where I actually felt really, REALLY crowded; much moreso than the food stops on Deck 9 of the Wonder and Magic.

StageFrenzy

I agree, but this was the only area on the whole ship where I actually felt really, REALLY crowded; much moreso than the food stops on Deck 9 of the Wonder and Magic.

I tended to grab my food and run back to our room so I didn't have to wait too much. The time I noticed the crowds was around the hot tub, the family one was overflowing.

MaryJaneP

Original Poster
Thanks to everyone for alleviating my, and my stomach's, concerns about snack/soda spots on the new ships.

StageFrenzy

It seemed tougher to just "grab" a snack. So many people milling around, not sure which line they were in.

Yeah thinking back the area is rife with milling people, Think being close to the pools is one of the reasons. I tend to be a bit of a commando and just get my food.

ChuckElias

I think the problem was the same as in Cabana's. There's no clear place to line up. We're so accustomed to waiting in a line for Disney food and attractions, that when there's no obvious line, we're like the ants in "Bug's Life". There's a stick in the way!!! Where's the path??? Where's the path???

StageFrenzy

I think the problem was the same as in Cabana's. There's no clear place to line up. We're so accustomed to waiting in a line for Disney food and attractions, that when there's no obvious line, we're like the ants in "Bug's Life". There's a stick in the way!!! Where's the path??? Where's the path???

When we cruised they had staff encouraging people to jump around, especially during breakfast near the omelet station.

Phonedave

Why do they place the beverage stations so far from the food?

Maybe to cut down on crowds, but I just found it to be a pain.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom