Snack Delivery

CLandrum

We are arriving at our hotel around 9:30pm. I was wondering if there was any service that will deliver some snack type groceries to our room and have them waiting there as a surpirse. Kinda like a welcome gift. I checked disneyflorist.com but they want $150 for a few snack items. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would be willing to spend around $50-$75.

Disneysue

In the Parks
No
First thing I'd do is call my resort directly and tell them what you want done and see how they suggest you do it. Since your room is assigned upon check in, I don't see how it can be there waiting in your room if you go directly to your room after check in. If you're like the rest of us and run off playing before you hit your room, you are in luck!

Next thing, yes sending yourself a package is cheaper, but not nearly as fun. THere are a ton of other sights to choose from, 800flowers, proflowers, edible arrangements (These are GREAT fruit cut into shapes and some of them dipped in CHOCOLATE! I'm doing this for my Disneyland trip in February for my friends birthday), cookie bouquets, and this one I recently found http://www.designityourselfgiftbaskets.com/snack-gift-baskets-snack-gifts.htm
and another one I have used is:
http://www.hometownfavorites.com/ These guys have fun hard to find things. Gift boxes and baskets.

And that's my two cents :D

Upvote 0

CLandrum

Original Poster
First thing I'd do is call my resort directly and tell them what you want done and see how they suggest you do it. Since your room is assigned upon check in, I don't see how it can be there waiting in your room if you go directly to your room after check in. If you're like the rest of us and run off playing before you hit your room, you are in luck!

Next thing, yes sending yourself a package is cheaper, but not nearly as fun. THere are a ton of other sights to choose from, 800flowers, proflowers, edible arrangements (These are GREAT fruit cut into shapes and some of them dipped in CHOCOLATE! I'm doing this for my Disneyland trip in February for my friends birthday), cookie bouquets, and this one I recently found http://www.designityourselfgiftbaskets.com/snack-gift-baskets-snack-gifts.htm
and another one I have used is:
http://www.hometownfavorites.com/ These guys have fun hard to find things. Gift boxes and baskets.

And that's my two cents :D

Thanks for all the ideas I will check them out tomorrow. I did not want to rent a car because I wanted it to be a surprise and a gift for my family and friends. I will call the resort they probably have encountered this before thanks.

Upvote 0

CLandrum

Original Poster
Those web sites were really good but I think I am going to go ahead and ship a package down there so I can include some other things. Does any one have any expierience doing this?

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

We always take a suitcase carry on full of snacks. My son has a McQueen one and we fill it and he rolls it. It is plenty. We end up taking home more than half of it. We put in pretzels, cheese crackers, cereal, fruit snacks, combos, juice boxes and other yummies.
You can always ship a box of stuff, which would be cheaper than purchasing at your resort or ordering from Garden Grocer.

Good luck.

Upvote 0

TinkSassy

Just used the grocery service www.wegoshop.com. Had a great experience! They will buy whatever you want - garden grocer has a restricted list. It was delivered to my hotel before I arrived (CS had the perishables put in the fridge when I got there). Cost a 10% tip and $17 delivery fee. I had cereal, milk, bottled drinks, etc. and bell services delivered it all to the room.

Upvote 0

Disneysue

In the Parks
No
When I went in 2007 I shipped a box dopwn that had bottles of water, cereal bars, beef jerky, peanuts, and several other snacky things. Below the address I put my name and my check in/out date. My resort told me to put the name the reservation was booked under and my check in date. I chose to put the length of my stay. I can't remember if they wanted anything else. I took it to a mail box store and shipped it whatever was cheapest and traceable, and it ended up costing me $30.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom