Snack cart in queue

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
So today I was waiting on line for flight of passage, they had set up a snack and beverage cart and were stopping the line to sell snacks and drinks. Just thought this was a new one and figured it should be posted about
BA685715-6DEC-4AEE-9495-99297CBF4236.jpeg

cjkeating

So today I was waiting on line for flight of passage, they had set up a snack and beverage cart and were stopping the line to sell snacks and drinks. Just thought this was a new one and figured it should be posted about
View attachment 250607

Interesting. Wasn't there in late November, I wonder if they will just be doing this for the upcoming peak holiday period.

Robbiem

I think this is all a bit sad. I remember visiting universal studios Florida when it opened and was shocked that they tried to sell you drinks in queues while Disney had water fountains. Disney make enough money from guests without exploiting a captive audience

bclane

I think this is all a bit sad. I remember visiting universal studios Florida when it opened and was shocked that they tried to sell you drinks in queues while Disney had water fountains. Disney make enough money from guests without exploiting a captive audience
I see your point, but you may be relieved to know that there is also a water fountain in line very near where this is set up. So imo they are really just offering more choices for guests. They should add a bathroom though as MisterPenguin suggested.

trainplane3

Indeed. Proof...

View attachment 251069

You can even fill a water bottle from it.
Glad about the water bottle fill up. I use those a bunch.
After watching several people wash their hands and then one of them literally put their mouth on and around the fountain (like one of those no spill kids cups), I'm done with public water fountains. This was in Epcot this week by the way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom