Trip Report **COMPLETED** Snack and Back: Our Halloween Trip

Hello everyone!
I am back again from the World and I took a few more photos than last time well knowing I would actually write a TR :hilarious:

Who?
Back to just my Mom (Mary) and I (Megan)
520487817.jpeg

Where?
Back at the Contemporary. We were originally staying at BLT (not on points) but when the pass holder discount came out it was cheaper to stay theme park view at the Contemporary. No lie. It was nuts.

When?
October 3-6, 2019

Why?
We planned this trip well before our other trips with the idea of it being our Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party trip :hilarious:

The Title?
If you followed me on Instagram you may know otherwise you will find out at the end :)

October 3, 2019
We got up at 3:30 am 🙃
We stayed at a hotel across the street from the airport so we saved ourselves some time aka more sleep :joyfull:
DSC_0338.JPG

DSC_0341.JPG

We took a shuttle over to the airport and made it just around the time the Southwest Counter opened.
We made it through check in and security in less than 10 minutes.
Then we grabbed some bagels for a quick breakfast.
Xpy+L+owTMKQ1qjnjyj2OA.jpg

After our breakfast we headed to our gate
IMG_6683.JPG

Z%EXFsDjTkC5RjPd8xUOfA.jpg

For once we boarded our plane on time and left on time :)
WrE7vzcNQGOycnXxjHUKSQ.jpg

Our flight went by very fast. I think it was 2 hours and 10 minutes and soon enough we were at MCO!
Fonorail time! We were standing so super awkward photos :hilarious:
DSC_0346.JPG

DSC_0347.JPG

New airport picture? :joyfull:
DSC_0348.JPG

Next up: more travel

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Day 1 continued
We headed right down to DME
DSC_0354.JPG

We got right on the bus and the bus left right away! Hooray!
uOVgVZZiTjuDy5a41a3N9A.jpg

We were the third stop :)
We stopped to check in and change some credit cards around. Our room wasn't ready (obviously it was like 9 am) and the CM said we could have another room but it would be on the 6th floor instead of the 11th (like our room was scheduled to be on). She then whispered to us....wait for the 11th floor it's better :joyfull:
We would have waited either way but I appreciated the advice.
We were hungry again so we headed to Contempo Cafe for a second breakfast.
Croissant for me (which I halfway ate in line)
IMG_6695.JPG

Chocolate croissant for my Mom
IMG_6696.JPG

I really wanted a Halloween mug and while it wasn't necessarily worth it for a short trip - it is very cute! We both got one!
IMG_6697.JPG

We wasted no time after this and hopped on the monorail towards Epcot
DSC_0360.JPG

Our first FP was for Spaceship Earth so we headed there first
IMG_6701.JPG

DSC_0363.JPG

DSC_0368.JPG

Next up: more Epcot

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Somehow I suspect seeing all your pictures is going to tip me over the edge to do a one night trip to DLP for one of their (two!) Halloween parties. When I was their for the half marathon weekend they had barely put out the Halloween decorations like they had on previous run weekends and I was really sad to miss them.

Rista1313

Hello everyone!
I am back again from the World and I took a few more photos than last time well knowing I would actually write a TR :hilarious:

Who?
Back to just my Mom (Mary) and I (Megan)
View attachment 417168

Where?
Back at the Contemporary. We were originally staying at BLT (not on points) but when the pass holder discount came out it was cheaper to stay theme park view at the Contemporary. No lie. It was nuts.

When?
October 3-6, 2019

Why?
We planned this trip well before our other trips with the idea of it being our Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party trip :hilarious:

The Title?
If you followed me on Instagram you may know otherwise you will find out at the end :)

October 3, 2019
We got up at 3:30 am 🙃
We stayed at a hotel across the street from the airport so we saved ourselves some time aka more sleep :joyfull:
View attachment 417172
View attachment 417173
We took a shuttle over to the airport and made it just around the time the Southwest Counter opened.
We made it through check in and security in less than 10 minutes.
Then we grabbed some bagels for a quick breakfast.
View attachment 417180
After our breakfast we headed to our gate
View attachment 417181
View attachment 417182
For once we boarded our plane on time and left on time :)
View attachment 417183
Our flight went by very fast. I think it was 2 hours and 10 minutes and soon enough we were at MCO!
Fonorail time! We were standing so super awkward photos :hilarious:
View attachment 417186
View attachment 417187
New airport picture? :joyfull:
View attachment 417189

Next up: more travel

That mans face on the fonorail... if looks could kill!

eta: I'm in!

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Yay for another TR! Can't wait to see all the adventures!

Thank you - welcome !

Somehow I suspect seeing all your pictures is going to tip me over the edge to do a one night trip to DLP for one of their (two!) Halloween parties. When I was their for the half marathon weekend they had barely put out the Halloween decorations like they had on previous run weekends and I was really sad to miss them.

I just saw someone on IG who was there and their Halloween decorations looked so cute !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom