Smoking romms at CBR

Erika

I can't help you, but if nobody can give you an answer here I would try calling CRO. I would assume that there would be a block of rooms in each "village" but I don't know for sure.

Upvote 0

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
I know (or am almost positive) that all of Barbados is non-smoking. 1/3 of the 2,100 room resort is smoking, so I would assume that they're scattered through each island. I don't know exact rooms.

We always stay at CBR and I smoke, but since my mom is always on the trip, we get a non-smoking because she's allergic to the smoke, so we all end up smoking outside afterall. Which I don't mind. I'm never in the room long enough to have it bother me anyway. I just have all the smoking areas in the parks memorized. :D

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by MobileBadBoy
I know (or am almost positive) that all of Barbados is non-smoking. 1/3 of the 2,100 room resort is smoking, so I would assume that they're scattered through each island. I don't know exact rooms.

We always stay at CBR and I smoke, but since my mom is always on the trip, we get a non-smoking because she's allergic to the smoke, so we all end up smoking outside afterall. Which I don't mind. I'm never in the room long enough to have it bother me anyway. I just have all the smoking areas in the parks memorized. :D

I just got back from staying in Barbados and you should have seen all the cups outside of rooms filled with cigarette butts.

Upvote 0

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
Originally posted by turkey leg boy
I just got back from staying in Barbados and you should have seen all the cups outside of rooms filled with cigarette butts.
I know some people can't stand it, but even if I didn't smoke I'd prefer to see cups full rather than butts thumped all over the ground. I know some still do, but I've always noticed the majority using cups, ashtrays, or other means. We always leave our ashtray outside the door and Housekeeping usually empties it regularly.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

I know some people can't stand it, but even if I didn't smoke I'd prefer to see cups full rather than butts thumped all over the ground. I know some still do, but I've always noticed the majority using cups, ashtrays, or other means. We always leave our ashtray outside the door and Housekeeping usually empties it regularly.

I definitely agree. At least people had enough taste not to litter the ground with their butts.

Even if you can't get a smoking room at CB, it's easy to get access to where you can smoke. Just step outside your door. It's not like some of the resorts where you have to go outside to smoke.

Upvote 0

Erika

Ugh, I totally agree. I wish everyone had that much class.

Upvote 0

TravisMT81

ok I see someone posted the correct buildings over at the DIS. Thank goodness because I went into there rack and I do no understand it one bit.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom