Smoking areas GONE starting may 1st Pinned so people can still see the announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrigross

I suspect you don't vape. So you have no idea what you're talking about. Really.
Thats the point im trying to put across. I DO NOT VAPE. And yet someone who does is trying to tell me it doesn't smell. When it clearly does. I am around it all the time. There is a smell. You do not smell it because you are used to it. To everyone who does not vape, they smell it. You just are not getting any reaction around just like people who go around smokers. They wont say anything because most people do not like to be confrontational.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Thats the point im trying to put across. I DO NOT VAPE. And yet someone who does is trying to tell me it doesn't smell. When it clearly does. I am around it all the time. There is a smell. You do not smell it because you are used to it. To everyone who does not vape, they smell it. You just are not getting any reaction around just like people who go around smokers. They wont say anything because most people do not like to be confrontational.

I stood outside with 3 co-workers who vape. It smells. Just not as bad as a cigarette.

trainplane3

Nothing says it's time to quit smoking like a diagnosis of stage IV squamous cell lung cancer.
Luckily he's clean at this point. We're shocked he is. Obviously the damage has been done but every little bit helps, especially for those living with him.
That was my dad. Had part of a lung removed due to a suspicious spot on his lungs after he recovered from pneumonia. Doctor knew he was a smoker. Dad woke up after surgery, lost all desire to smoke. Never lit up again. But made my mom's life miserable until she finally quit.
Good for him and her!
We made a couple jokes that since he quit he can spend the cigarette money on his wife now. There were several things tossed around that he could buy her but it'd be frowned upon to say what they were on here ;) Everyone seems happier now because of it.

The_Jobu

I don’t smoke.
I cannot stand the smell of smoke.

But this is insanity.

It will result in both people lighting up all over the place (they already do, but now there is greater incentive to do so) as well as people getting angrier and angrier due to lack of nicotine.

I came in here to say the same thing but you already said it and better than me.

matt9112

So pot in an e cig doesn't have that telltale smell?

not as much and often mixed with flavors and it dissipates quick. no lingering smell or the typical pot head smell. its 2019 get over it the world knows its hardly the evil we have made it out to be for 40 years.

in fact vaping thc oil is probably better for the parks than all the drinking that goes on....think about it.

KBLovedDisney

It’ll be war I tell ya. WAR!

:hilarious:
Only if WAR were declared...

Disney: "No more smoking areas."

war-were-declared-33289056.png

Patcheslee

just ban things you dont like? live and let live no? i think the current system is best....removing all spots will cause it to just occur at will all over.
Subject is too polarizing for ppl to just get along. Sucks but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom