Small World Refurbishment - Sept 2016???

Figment Forever

Hi everyone,

I know I read that Small World was closing for a refurbishment from August 22 - Sept 16th 2016. But now, I can't seem to find that info anymore. Can anyone help me? We have a trip planned and I know it's crazy, but this is my dd favorite attraction and we may switch our dates to work around it.

Thanks!!

Weather_Lady

Touringplans.com still lists 8/22-9/16 as the refurb dates. Beyond that, I can't verify either way.

You never know, though -- on our last trip, 2 out of 3 scheduled and announced refurbs were pushed back, without explanation, two weeks before we left. (Lucky for us!) You just never know how the schedule is going to change.

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi everyone,

I know I read that Small World was closing for a refurbishment from August 22 - Sept 16th 2016. But now, I can't seem to find that info anymore. Can anyone help me? We have a trip planned and I know it's crazy, but this is my dd favorite attraction and we may switch our dates to work around it.

Thanks!!
Long range refurbs are subject to changes.

The list we maintain on http://www.wdwmagic.com/refurbishments.htm are those that are most likely to occur. Small World is to far out currently.

Upvote 0

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Touringplans.com still lists 8/22-9/16 as the refurb dates. Beyond that, I can't verify either way.

You never know, though -- on our last trip, 2 out of 3 scheduled and announced refurbs were pushed back, without explanation, two weeks before we left. (Lucky for us!) You just never know how the schedule is going to change.

Thanks so much - I knew I saw it somewhere! I know they can change things around, but I don't know if I want to chance it being right. Thanks again for helping out!

Upvote 0

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Monday, August 29. Refurb is indeed on schedule at It's A Small World.

IMG_8266.JPG

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom