slushies

Dwarful

Are slushies back at the value or moderate resorts? We are heading 'home' in June and miss those slushies. But its been some time since we have stayed at the either the value or moderate resorts. I knew they were gone, but I thought I read somewhere that they recently returned. Thanks for the info.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
No, and I would not expect to see them again. From what I understand they broke down all the time and Disney scraped the idea of having them in the food courts.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Original Poster
Thanks for the quick reply. That was the answer I thought I might get...but a co-worker of my husband's just got back and said they had a slush every day from the food court...perhaps they meant a frozen bev. from the pool side bar ;)

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Thanks for the quick reply. That was the answer I thought I might get...but a co-worker of my husband's just got back and said they had a slush every day from the food court...perhaps they meant a frozen bev. from the pool side bar ;)
That is a good possibility. The still have the slush machines behind the counter in some places but all of the ones that were accessible to the public with the refillable mugs have been removed.

Upvote 0

ASHLAND WDW MAN

I always enjoy the ones served at Goofy's Candy Store in Downtown Disney Marketplace. My favorite is the orange with a Chocolate covered Mickey head rice krispie treat on a stick. A wonderful way to end a day or a mid-afternoon snack.:slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom