News Sleeping Beauty's Castle to be refurbished

Figments Friend

I want a bigger "castle".

VJ

I don't know where this originally came from (or if it's even true), but I've heard that the castle refurb will be finished on May 12. Anyone have any insight?

Blair9889

I don't know where this originally came from (or if it's even true), but I've heard that the castle refurb will be finished on May 12. Anyone have any insight?
I hope this is not true because we will be there for the first time May 3rd-9th! I would feel better if it doesn’t open up before or while we are there if it opened way after we left, not 3 days after 😢

Mac Tonight

Don't you mean it'll be opening May 31st 2020 with a 45 day reservation required period to get into the land and an attraction opening at a later date.....
Har de har har...

Actually, if you want to get REAL technical, Superhero Land already officially opened on May 27, 2017. We're just in a really slow roll-out phase for new attractions. Kaboom!

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Har de har har...

Actually, if you want to get REAL technical, Superhero Land already officially opened on May 27, 2017. We're just in a really slow roll-out phase for new attractions. Kaboom!

You're losing it Bob, Superhero Land isn't opened yet, technical or not. What you're talking about is your attempt to add Marvel into the parks by converting an existing attraction that still sits in Hollywood Land today.

So until the time you annex Mission Breakout, it'll still be part of Hollywood Land.

Mac Tonight

You're losing it Bob, Superhero Land isn't opened yet, technical or not. What you're talking about is your attempt to add Marvel into the parks by converting an existing attraction that still sits in Hollywood Land today.

So until the time you annex Mission Breakout, it'll still be part of Hollywood Land.
Careful, Irishman. You're one step away from finding yourself on the naughty list!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom