News Sleeping Beauty's Castle to be refurbished

Stevek

I love Christmas, so I actually would be interested in looking at the different decorations at the hotels if I were to go during that time.

Now that I’m thinking about it, I think the Disney bubble in Orlando doesn’t appeal to me partly because of my experience growing up in Los Angeles and the other part being my actual interests, which is a given. I did a lot of Disney things growing up, besides Disneyland. All of the Disney movies we saw as children were seen at the El Capitan, I went to a number of Walt Disney Studios events as a child, and sometimes would just be at the actual Studios themselves for no particular reason, wandering around campus, among other things. I’ve gotten a lot of Disney throughout my life, and while I still love and enjoy it, now as an adult, I want to explore more.

I like discovering/exploring and learning new things. When I travel, I don’t like to do the same things over and over again in the same city. So for me, if I were to go to Orlando, Paris, Hong Kong, or Tokyo, I of course would visit the parks, however I would also have to find time to actually explore the surroundings, travel through the cities, get to know the locals, and basically see something else. I enjoy culture, so there’s no way I would travel all the way to these different places, especially the different countries, just for Disney and then leave. I would feel my money would go to waste and I wouldn’t make good use of my time.

I love Disney, but now as an adult, I value other things above it. There’s so much else out there that I want to see.
Maybe it's just the Orlando thing because yes, everywhere else I go I tend to explore as much as possible.

NateD1226

MiceChat had some good pictures of SBC without tarps today. I have a good feeling about this one!
Those were actually some good photos to show for the parks refurbishments. I am glad those Valentines Decorations are leaving. They were awful!

IMDREW

Sorry if this has been answered before, but does anyone know when this is scheduled to be completed? I will be at the DLR in the beginning of May and was hoping the castle would be done by then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom