Sleeping Beauty Castle DLR

IMDREW

Original Poster
Hi everyone! I don't know if it has been discussed already, but does anyone know why sleeping beauty's castle still has the 60th anniversary rooftops? I'll be there in the summer for my second time and kind of miss the more 'original' tiles and spires. With the deeper blue, gold and yellow :). Any help would be appreciated and am very very excited for my trip!

drizgirl

Hi everyone! I don't know if it has been discussed already, but does anyone know why sleeping beauty's castle still has the 60th anniversary rooftops? I'll be there in the summer for my second time and kind of miss the more 'original' tiles and spires. With the deeper blue, gold and yellow :). Any help would be appreciated and am very very excited for my trip!

I think they actually put those 60th anniversary rooftops back on recently. Never did hear why, although there was some speculation it was tied to the fireworks show.

VJ

I believe it's been rumored that the Diamond Celebration rooftops are still there because there was damage to the originals during the celebration. I'm pretty sure it's a temporary stopgap until a more permanent solution is implemented.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom