Skyliner video

JustAFan

Original Poster
Granted it is a promo video, but there is some POV footage. I'm sure when it opens plenty of vloggers will post videos. Resort TV 1 covers every angle of WDW. I'm guessing they'll get to this too.

thomas998

It looks like their method of making sure the riders inside don't suffer a heat stroke is based on the speed of the gondolas and the air rushing in those large louvres... pretty much like the 60's when you had to rely on the car windows being down and the car moving to survive the trip to grandma's house. Only problem they are going to have is what will happen when the ride stops for an extended period of time... and I there isn't a moving ride at Disney that doesn't have an issue at some point and end up at a dead standstill. I would ride it at night, but no chance I would ever risk riding that thing on a sunny afternoon.

Lilofan

If guests start getting sick up in the skyliner, maybe adding some barf bags like next to the airline seats when flying?

Gelatoni

I'm afraid of heights but I'll try it but I'm worried about the switching process if it's like the monorail where you have to go all the way down and walk back up is a deal breaker.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom