Skyliner Rapid Fill Mugs?

Disdude71

Original Poster
Hey all! I have a trip coming up in about 10 days and I am staying at POP. Does anyone know if the Skyliner themed Rapid Fill mugs are still on sale? I saw something that said they were sold out, but I was wondering if anyone has seen them recently at POP or at any of the other Skyliner adjacent resorts? Does the main Skyliner station have a kiosk with merch? Just wondering. Any info would be appreciated. Thnx!

Fanthomastic

Hey all! I have a trip coming up in about 10 days and I am staying at POP. Does anyone know if the Skyliner themed Rapid Fill mugs are still on sale? I saw something that said they were sold out, but I was wondering if anyone has seen them recently at POP or at any of the other Skyliner adjacent resorts? Does the main Skyliner station have a kiosk with merch? Just wondering. Any info would be appreciated. Thnx!
Keep us informed on the skyliner early AM wait times! We are staying at POP in mid July and considering taking it to EPCOT for an 11am park open. But for rope drop at HS, I’m think Uber is the way to go??

Anyone else have thoughts?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom