Skyliner Morning Wait Times - After ROTR (Not ROTS. That's a SW movie) Virtual Queue Change

JohnD

Original Poster
Just curious about Skyliner morning wait times after the change for entering the ROTS viritual queue at 7am outside of HS. When I was there it was the usual 10:00 am queue and you had to be inside the park. That made Skyliner waits / riding insane.

On the morning I chose to ride it to Epcot (I drove to HS on my HS day), I had a wait at Pop. Then when I exited at CBR, I was sent down the ramp out into the parking lot to get back into the queue for both HS and Epcot and was separated once back up at the station.

I'm wondering how things are now since the entire day's guests don't have to make a dash to get inside HS before signing up for the ROTS queue?

JohnD

Original Poster
Just curious about Skyliner morning wait times after the change for entering the ROTS viritual queue at 7am outside of HS. When I was there it was the usual 10:00 am queue and you had to be inside the park. That made Skyliner waits / riding insane.

On the morning I chose to ride it to Epcot (I drove to HS on my HS day), I had a wait at Pop. Then when I exited at CBR, I was sent down the ramp out into the parking lot to get back into the queue for both HS and Epcot and was separated once back up at the station.

I'm wondering how things are now since the entire day's guests don't have to make a dash to get inside HS before signing up for the ROTS queue?

Okay, now back to my original query. What are Skyliner wait times like, now that the virtual queue has been moved to 7am and outside of HS?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom