Skipper Canteen in January?

DisneyFan684

Original Poster
Trying to plan out my ADRs, do you think I have any chance of being able to eat at the new restaurant the second weekend of January 2016? Haven't heard many details about the opening yet. Any chance reservations will be released by then? Thanks

GoochDSA

Right, I would imagine they would want it to be open before the Christmas crowds arrive. Just never eaten at a brand new restaurant before, so not sure how walk-up would work or what kind of wait we would be in for.

ADRs will usually become available once the restaurant is officially open. If the restaurant opens December 20th-ish (from what I have read), I would tend to think that ADRs will be available by January 1.

DisneyFan684

Original Poster
Entrees averaging $15? Sounds pretty reasonable for a brand-new TS restaurant...however I do remember that when BOG first opened the dinner prices were considered reasonable until they were raised.

Dad 2 M & M

We're at the Beach Club as we speak (type) and are going by tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday......Hopefully it will be open during that window!!!

Dad 2 M & M

Shut the park down last night on EME (09 Dec 15).....still no sign of opening.

Either they were be really clever strategically placing construction materials (and running circular saws during the day) ro I can't see it opening today either......Hitting MVMCP tonight, so maybe!!?? Maybe they were being slick, or it looks like Friday?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom