SK-620 droid

Phroobar

Original Poster
The Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser has a exclusive droid. $12.95 plus $5000 to visit the store. Hopefully they aren't sold out during your visit.

s-l1600.jpg

There is the RC version too.

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Disstevefan1

lol, I tried to link the article to all the items in the gift shop. They have costume jewelry for hundreds of dollars but they also have items for $9.99 :) but these boards won't even allow me to link to Tom C's site. He has a lot of good info.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
It's a transparency thing. How am I to know that wdwmagic is being fair about this? I realize it's their playground, their rules. But, simply blocking individuals/groups/websites strikes me as a bit odd. Is there a link to the "rules" that I violated? Or, do you just have to violate them to find out?

At the bottom of the page....

Screenshot_20220320-195325~2.png

TikibirdLand

There are reasons that certain sites are blocked. You do not need to know the backstory. We are not obligued to provide "transparency" and hundreds - if not thousands - of posters have not found it to be a problem.
Is there a reason why you won't post a list of sites? Seems like the old game of Windows Minesweeper... There's plenty of instances of, The site that will remain un-named. Seems that's the same problem we're talking about.

I'll continue my browsing and I'll be sure to not mention That Site.

The Mom

Premium Member
Is there a reason why you won't post a list of sites? Seems like the old game of Windows Minesweeper... There's plenty of instances of, The site that will remain un-named. Seems that's the same problem we're talking about.

I'll continue my browsing and I'll be sure to not mention That Site.
If a link to a site is deleted, you know that it isn't allowed. There is no need to post a list. Just think "Oh, that's not allowed, I guess" and move along. No one gets a warning. No harm, no foul.

Again, this is the way we have chosen to handle it - other Disney sites (and there are many) may do it differently. Or, you could start your own site and run it anyway you wish.

jloucks

Sooo, you are saying we can post links to our Etsy stores full of sweet sweet home made Disney loot?

Back to sort of on topic... So, my Halcyon lightsaber cost ~$200, and I could have sold it for $700. ...I kept it ultimately.

I also bought the large Halcyon model ship, and some cool shirts, pins n stuff. I did not buy the droid, but I saw some kids breaking the rules and running theirs around the concourse.

OceanBlue

Sooo, you are saying we can post links to our Etsy stores full of sweet sweet home made Disney loot?

Back to sort of on topic... So, my Halcyon lightsaber cost ~$200, and I could have sold it for $700. ...I kept it ultimately.

I also bought the large Halcyon model ship, and some cool shirts, pins n stuff. I did not buy the droid, but I saw some kids breaking the rules and running theirs around the concourse.
How did you take the bigger items home?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom