Sizzix Letter Machine

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
Does anyone have the Sizzic letter cutter? How does it work? Are you happy with it? Can you get a bunch of fonts?

When I use to go to a Scrap Class, someone had this fantastic letter cutter and I'm desperate to find a good one?

Any suggestions?:wave:

Disneyfalcon

I'd actually recommend something more versatile like the Wishblade or Cricut. If you buy the sizzix machine, you are stuck with the fonts you buy in only one size.

You have to buy fonts for the cricut but it will cut the same font in any size from 1 to 6 inches.

The Wishblade goes one step futher and will let you cut fonts you have downloaded on your computer!!!:eek: In different sizes!

I don't have one yet, but it's on my wish list!!

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
omg...that Wishblade is amazing! It cuts in amazing detail! I want it soo bad. I just checked e-bay and they are going for like $400....too much for me, right now. I'm trying to convience myself that in the long run it's actually cheaper b/c Sizzix charges $150/font style and with WIshblade I can use the 100's of fonts I already have. I wonder if it can do shadowing as well....

Does anyone here have the Wishblade? Someone tell me it's okay to go ahead and put this on my credit card...lol.

This is the shadowing I'm looking for
sizzix.jpg

And the Wishblade....
Wishblade.jpg

Disneyfalcon

I don't have it. I'd love to hear a review too! I think it will be much cheaper in the long run.
The cricuts are cheap right now. (They're coming out with a new version)I've seen them on sale for $129. I'd definitely do that before the sizzix.

mouselvrmom

OMG! I had heard about the sizzix before but never this wishblade! WOW! It looks amazing! Now I'm going to have to try to save up for one! If you figure the money I spend on stickers, it would probably pay for itself- eventually. I should try that tactic with my husband! :lol:

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
Since we are talking about Fonts at bit...I thought I would post this (I don't think I've posted it before)

http://www.momscorner4kids.com/fonts/afonts.htm

It has some really good fonts, when I do my journaling, I like to type it out on velium then use a nice color background paper....and I like to coordinate my fonts w/ the theme....

This website has:
Aladdin
Cinderella (called Beautiful Font)
NIghtmare before Christmas
LEGO (for lego land at DTD)
Mickey
MInnie
Mickey Ears w/ letters in side
plus more....it's a pretty good site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom