Six Parks, One Day [Trip report]

WhatJaneSays

Original Poster
With a well timed Orlando to Los Angeles flight and proper planning I will be attempting to visit all six Disney parks in America in one day. I've known more than a few people that have been able to pull it off and I hope to be the next one on April 6th.

If all goes well I'll be sharing my morning coffee with the critters of Animal Kingdom and ending my evening with ice cream watching the Paint the Night parade.

Over the next few days I'll be showing my friend around on her very first Disneyland trip (and a few other assorted Hollywood adventures). I haven't been out their since 2011 myself so I get lots of new things to see!

-----
All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.
I'm standing here outside your park.
I love to wake up to say good-bye.
The dawn is breaking, it's early morn
The Monorail's waiting, He's blowing his horn.
Already I'm so happy I could cry.

BrianV

Awesome. What are the guide rules? Is it enough to just enter the park or do you have to do at least one ride, show, etc. Please post pictures at each park! Good luck!

Kiwiduck

For some reason, I read this as you were going to Six Flags. Don't get me started on Magic Mountain.
I went to Magic Moutain when I was around 11 and have memories of it being beautiful with lots of greenery and fun rides. That was around 30 years ago!!! From your post it sounds like it has gone downhill from then? Or maybe I'm just remembering it through rose tinted glasses.

Kramerica

I've been planning a "Both Kingdoms in one day" trip for sometime next year. Magic Kingdom for opening and Disneyland for close.

But all six parks? Whew. I would be impressed.

George Lucas on a Bench

Batman: The Ride the most disappointing thing ever? I remember seeing ads for it in comic books with the 1989 Batmobile. I went in expecting something on the level of Disney or Universal. A ride based on the Tim Burton Batman movies? I don't know what Six Flags is, but let's go. We got there and, well...there was the Batmobile. Unfortunately, the Batman ride seemed to be a roller coaster built on a parking lot with no sign of Batman. In fact, it had nothing to do with Batman. It just gave me a headache.

Phroobar

Batman the ride is one of the only themed rollercoasters in that park. The idea is you are walking through Gotham park and somehow enter a slum. There are cars with bullet holes and lots of destruction. You enter a sewer pipe and end up in the Bat Cave. There is a huge Batman logo and the Bat Suit is there. You then are suppose to be flying with Batman over Gotham.

Granted the themeing isn't kept up as it was back in the day. Even the Bat Mobile outside has two flat tires and is covered in cobwebs. At least the people you are standing with in line are right out of a Gotham slum. So it's got that going for it.

CarlFredricksen

Others are trying to derail this thread into a magic mountain/batman thread, however I'm interested to hear how your 6 park attempt went. What's the verdict?!?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom