Single Rider Lines

Nova16

Original Poster
Hey guys, and girls.

I'm heading down to WDW yet again in 2 weeks. July 14th to the 20th. Now, my entire family isn't coming this time. Only my father and I are coming down. He plans on golfing every day, so he's gonna drop me off at the parks in the mornings. I know everything I have to do...I research, lol. I was just wondering that since I'm gonna be alone for half of the day, what rides have single rider lines?

See, I don't wanna have to wait in huge lines all the time. Of course I'll use fastpass, but if a ride has single rider capability, I wanna take full advantage of it. If you guys could just list every ride that has one, I'll appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Dizknee_Phreek

test track is the only one i know of. but there could be more! it's been over a year since i've been, so Disney could've added a singles line to some rides without my knowing it.

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
Test Track is the only one I can remember too. I went down there in October, and I know I used the Single Rider's line every time for it. I would've used others if they existed, which I don't remember using any others.

WDWFREAK53

I could've sworn that the Safari had a single rider line...or maybe they just start asking for single riders when you get close...I can't remember.

Kenan

as of now, test track is the only attraction in WDW with a single riders line. (mission:space will join test track in 2003) the single rider line is generally the quickest line depending on how many people there are in the fastpass or standby lines. if there are generally more fastpass guests, then they get more priority. if the standby line is an hour, the single rider line is generally half of that. in most cases, the single rider line is half of the standby line. so, in your case, single rider would be the best choice.

Justin149

test track has the single rider line because of the unusual odd number of people the car holds 5.

single rider line is the best idea for any amusement park has

-justin

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Justin149
test track has the single rider line because of the unusual odd number of people the car holds 5.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ummm....Test Track holds 6
Not if you happen to be in a car thats just had its ejection seat fired. They only do refits after the park closes.

WDWManic

I think the only one is Test Trac, and thats wierd you would think Disney would make more of the thrilling rides singles lines too.

Luau Cove

Originally posted by hellokitty1
if you make it to universal studios they have single rider lines
as well

Yes; Universal will be a great match if you are a single rider. You will have access to almost all of the attractions (save the shows) in less time than usual.

-->LUAU

JonnyK

I like using the single rider line in test track. I dont get tired of that ride, i get on it every hour when I walk around and go back.. its pretty fun :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom