Single Rider for Star Wars Rides

MissViv

Original Poster
I understand there is a single rider lane for both Star Wars Rides and was wondering if you need to get into a boarding group for ROTR or just go to the ride and enter the single rider lane? This would sure be easier if that is the case.

RememberWhen

Not related to phone calls, can people do rider switch with these rides? My sister, her husband and their daughter are wanting to go in July, but baby will only be 6 months. They don’t mind riding alone. Any ideas?

disneygeek90

Not related to phone calls, can people do rider switch with these rides? My sister, her husband and their daughter are wanting to go in July, but baby will only be 6 months. They don’t mind riding alone. Any ideas?
Rider Swap is available and the second person can have two extra riders, so sounds like their daughter will get to ride twice. Just make sure all besides baby have a BG if that's still being used.

RememberWhen

Rider Swap is available and the second person can have two extra riders, so sounds like their daughter will get to ride twice. Just make sure all besides baby have a BG if that's still being used.
Thanks! Daughter is the baby. I wasn’t clear. I’m not sure if we’ll be dealing with FP or boarding groups in July, but as long as they can both ride it’ll be fine. They’ll definitely both get FP or boarding groups or whatever they need. They’re super excited about all the StarWars stuff and are ditching the rest of us. We’re being crazy and taking the small children to MK on the Fourth of July...

ninjaprincesst

Well I rode Rise twice and the only way you are getting on is with a boarding group and having seen the que there are only 2 one which will be for fastpass , one for stand by and the way the ride is set up there just really is not a feasible way for single rider to work there is not a spot to add that say third person to a group of 2.

TrainsOfDisney

Well I rode Rise twice and the only way you are getting on is with a boarding group and having seen the que there are only 2 one which will be for fastpass , one for stand by and the way the ride is set up there just really is not a feasible way for single rider to work there is not a spot to add that say third person to a group of 2.

Both times I rode they were asking for single riders and I skipped the wait in the hanger and went right on to an open color. So they do ask for single riders inside the ride.

ninjaprincesst

Both times I rode they were asking for single riders and I skipped the wait in the hanger and went right on to an open color. So they do ask for single riders inside the ride.
Of course they are doing that, but what I am saying there really is not a way to do an actual single rider line like at MFSR. When we road they asked for a group of two and we got to skip some, thats just standard make use of all seats in the ride, but I don't know how an actual single rider line would work with the ride having so many pre show elements where the lines would have to merge and thus pretty much negating any wait advantage to a single rider line. Every ride at Disney will go look for 1 or 2 to fill up every ride , but that is not the same as the single rider line.

Rosanne

I think it was just surprising to read. We know someone from Disney reads the site to some degree, but I’ve never heard of them contacting someone via the site.

How would they know who to contact if your name just shows as “Roseanne?”
They obviously must have looked up my name as a Resident Annual Season Passholder. They could have gotten my full name by clicking on my picture and going to Facebook. (who knows the ways of Disney - they are always watching). They called me on my cell phone. Needless to say, I was very surprised to hear from Disney. As it turned out, we were just walking out the door to go to Disney. Talk about good timing. They offered me a fast pass to Avatar because I posted on here that as passholders we had never been able to get onto the ride because of long lines and not being able to get a pass. We used the pass that day - the ride was awesome. We havent been able to get on it again since then. We are seniors, we cant wait in those long lines of 3 hours. And by the time we can try for a 30 day pass they are all sold out. We havent even tried for Star Wars. We live in Florida.

Texas84

nanicat.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom