Singapore Disney Resort - Singapore Disneyland

SappySappy

Original Poster
Untitled.png

This is my second thread after my Singapore Disney Resort - Introduction thread

Singapore Disneyland is going to be my first phase of the multiple phase constructions in Singapore Disney Resort. Singapore Disneyland will be the main castle park of this Disney Resort. Singapore Disneyland will have the same lands another Disneyland already has because i think the lands is so iconic to Disney's theme-park and if i dont have the same land im scared that this park will loss it's Disney feeling. This park will have the same feelings with the classic Disneyland but also offers a whole different experience (my words doesn't make any sense at all). This park will have five lands : Mickey Avenue, Fantasyland, Frontierland, Adventureland, and Tomorrowland. Let's go to the in depth land informations.

oh and also there is this term called "E-Ticket Ride" in the park, it means that this ride is so popular the wait time is always long and you can get the fastpass ticket for the ride.

Mickey Avenue.png

This is gonna be the first area you will see when you enter the park. Like other Disney park, there’s gonna be a train station above the park entrance for Disney Railroad. This Mickey Avenue is not going to be the same with the one Shanghai Disneyland, instead it will be just like the classic Main Street U.S.A. There’s gonna be a lot of shops in here, like Emporium, Disney Clothiers, Penny Arcade, Carnation Cafe, Jolly Holiday Bakery, etc. About the size, this Mickey Avenue is not gonna be as small as Disneyland Anaheim’s Main Street. Probably smaller than Magic Kingdom’s Main Street if not the same.

List of Mickey Avenue’s Attractions :
  • The Disney Gallery
  • Disney Railroad
  • Mickey Avenue Cinema
  • Mickey Avenue Vehicles
  • Mickey Avenue Arcade

Fantasyland.png

This area will be home to the main park’s castle : Snow White’s Castle. I really want guests to have different experience so i’m not gonna build another Cinderella’s Castle or Sleeping Beauty’s Castle, and the options is between Beauty and the Beast’s Castle or Snow White’s Castle. And i picked Snow White’s because i think it’s super pretty and unique. The castle is gonna be the same size as Magic Kingdom’s Castle. There’s gonna be Fairyland in this Fantasyland, where the Meet and Greet with Tinker Bell and Friends and all of the Princesses will be hold. This Fantasyland will have a Bavarian and old Western Europe vibe to it, and will be home to so many classic Disney Park attractions.

List of Fantasyland's Attractions :
  • It’s a Small World
  • Peter Pan’s Flight
  • Pinocchio’s Daring Journey
  • Snow White’s Scary Adventures
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • Prince Charming Carousel
  • Mad Tea Party
Fantasyland’s E-Ticket Ride :

tpatf7.jpg
  • The Princess and the Frog Magical Adventures!
This is going to be a ride based on the movie “the Princess and the Frog”, and it’s gonna be a trackless, dark, water ride. What? Okay imagine Aquatopia of Tokyo Disneysea, but as a dark ride! Imagine Pooh’s Hunny Hunt of Tokyo Disneyland, but there is water everywhere on the ground! It’s gonna be this ride. The guests will aboard on a lotus flower, and follow Tiana and Naveen journeys to break their curse.

Frontierland.png

It’s a land themed after the old West of the 19th century. In front of the Frontierland is Fort Wilderness, a giant wooden Fort used as the gate to Frontierland. You’re gonna find buildings identical to the old West like Saloons, etc. And the surrounding is gonna filled with woods and red rock buttes. There is gonna be a big lake but you can’t go there, the only way to go is by riding the Big Thunder Mountain. The train will go through the underwater tunnel to the island, similar with Big Thunder Mountain in Disneyland Paris. There’s also a small land themed after 100 acre wood. Overall this is pretty much the same with Frontierland in Disneyland Anaheim and Magic Kingdom.

List of Frontierland's Attractions :
  • Country Bear Jamboree
  • Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  • Frontierland Shooting Arcade
  • Frontierland Hoedown Happening
Frontierland’s E-Ticket Rides :

• Big Thunder Mountain
The exact copy of Big Thunder Mountain at Disneyland Paris
  • Splash Mountain
The exact copy of Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom

Adventureland.png

In Adventureland, embark on a bold expedition into excitement and intrigue! Journey to this captivating world, where natural wonders, incredible wildlife and untold danger surround you. Enter a lost temple or delve into dark jungles. Join your fellow explorers as you boldly seek mystery, romance and imagination. Adventureland is a place where you can experience the thrill of exploring exotic lands, where every step of the journey is a foot further into the unknown. To that end, the outposts are reminiscent of the Victorian expeditions embarked upon by famous travelers such as Sir Richard Francis Burton, David Livingston and Isabella Bird Bishop, as well as classic adventure films. With the addition of the Pirates of the Caribbean area.

List of Adventureland’s attractions :
  • Jungle Cruise
  • The Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Enchanted Tiki Room
  • Tarzan’s Treehouse
Adventureland’s E-Ticket rides :

• Haunted Mansion
This Haunted Mansion is in Adventureland because i heard that every Haunted Mansion built in different lands, and there is no park that has Haunted Mansion in their Adventureland. The ride will be the same with any other Haunted Mansion.
  • Tarzan’s Deep Forest Coaster
0110b111189cdb6c571dba1a22775936.jpg

So i found a cancelled project of Rainforest Rollercoaster supposed to be built at EPCOT, and also this concept art of the never built Tarzan’s Coaster, and i think it’s amazing! I want it in my park! This rollercoaster will be themed after Tarzan and his jungle, it’s not gonna be a thrilling rollercoaster with loopty loop but it’s not a baby coaster either. But the theming for this coaster is gonna be impresive.

Tomorrowland.png

Welcome to the land of tomorrow. Tomorrowland will be the futuristic looking land from this park. Here in Tomorrowland, the future is today! So, ready your rockets, boys and girls, as you blast into the twin orbits of innovation and exploration. But Tomorrowland is more than a fascinating collection of gizmos — it's a spaceport where your imagination lands each day to glimpse otherworldly wonders, embark on fantastic voyages, and witness the pioneering of the human spirit. There’s gonna be a Monsters Inc. Mini land just like in Tokyo Disneyland in this Tomorrowland.
List of Tomorrowland’s attractions :
  • Astro Orbiter
  • PeopleMover
Tomorrowland’s E-Ticket attractions :
  • Space Mountain
  • Tron Lightcycle Power Run
The same one with Shanghai Disneyland, but the building is gonna be different and going to fit in with the look of this park Tomorrowland style.
  • Monsters Inc. : Mike and Sully to the Rescue!
The ride is going to be the same with the one at Disney California Adventure, but the queue will have the same style with the one with Tokyo Disneyland. The guests have to go inside Monsters Incorporated and have a factory tour before go to the ride.
  • Buzz and Woody Space Adventure
This is actually the same kind of ride with Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster, but instead of only focus to Buzz’s journey, the whole Toy Story gang is gonna join Buzz to his space adventures! The story is Zorg has gain so many troops and technology and Buzz can’t defeat him alone,so he needs all of his friends to help them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S IT! That's the first and the main park of Singapore Disney Resort. I dont know how to speculate the budget of this park construction, because i dont know any of the rides prices. I mean if you can count the construction cost and you guys want to tell me i'll be happy! And also i already has an Idea for the second park, it's gonna be more focused on a thrill ride, compared to the more family friendly Singapore Disneyland. And the idea is Singapore Disneyland is so succesful, it almost hit 10 million guests on their first year of opening, and everybody is saying the park is to crowded and really want to stay longer at the Disney Resort but they dont want to spent a whole trip at one park. So we decided to start the second phase of Singapore Disney Resort construction : a second theme park across the street of Singapore Disneyland (you can see the location's information at my other thread Singapore Disney Resort - Introduction)

Oh! And if you guys have ideas for my second theme park, i'll be super happy to hear it!

PS : I DIDNT DRAW ANY OF THE CONCEPT ART ABOVE! i cant draw and im lazy. Bye!

Attachments

• Fantasyland.png
    Fantasyland.png
    559.7 KB · Views: 170
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

Suchomimus

View attachment 339489

This is my second thread after my Singapore Disney Resort - Introduction thread

Singapore Disneyland is going to be my first phase of the multiple phase constructions in Singapore Disney Resort. Singapore Disneyland will be the main castle park of this Disney Resort. Singapore Disneyland will have the same lands another Disneyland already has because i think the lands is so iconic to Disney's theme-park and if i dont have the same land im scared that this park will loss it's Disney feeling. This park will have the same feelings with the classic Disneyland but also offers a whole different experience (my words doesn't make any sense at all). This park will have five lands : Mickey Avenue, Fantasyland, Frontierland, Adventureland, and Tomorrowland. Let's go to the in depth land informations.

oh and also there is this term called "E-Ticket Ride" in the park, it means that this ride is so popular the wait time is always long and you can get the fastpass ticket for the ride.

This is gonna be the first area you will see when you enter the park. Like other Disney park, there’s gonna be a train station above the park entrance for Disney Railroad. This Mickey Avenue is not going to be the same with the one Shanghai Disneyland, instead it will be just like the classic Main Street U.S.A. There’s gonna be a lot of shops in here, like Emporium, Disney Clothiers, Penny Arcade, Carnation Cafe, Jolly Holiday Bakery, etc. About the size, this Mickey Avenue is not gonna be as small as Disneyland Anaheim’s Main Street. Probably smaller than Magic Kingdom’s Main Street if not the same.

List of Mickey Avenue’s Attractions :
  • The Disney Gallery
  • Disney Railroad
  • Mickey Avenue Cinema
  • Mickey Avenue Vehicles
  • Mickey Avenue Arcade

This area will be home to the main park’s castle : Snow White’s Castle. I really want guests to have different experience so i’m not gonna build another Cinderella’s Castle or Sleeping Beauty’s Castle, and the options is between Beauty and the Beast’s Castle or Snow White’s Castle. And i picked Snow White’s because i think it’s super pretty and unique. The castle is gonna be the same size as Magic Kingdom’s Castle. There’s gonna be Fairyland in this Fantasyland, where the Meet and Greet with Tinker Bell and Friends and all of the Princesses will be hold. This Fantasyland will have a Bavarian and old Western Europe vibe to it, and will be home to so many classic Disney Park attractions.

List of Fantasyland's Attractions :
  • It’s a Small World
  • Peter Pan’s Flight
  • Pinocchio’s Daring Journey
  • Snow White’s Scary Adventures
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • Prince Charming Carousel
  • Mad Tea Party
Fantasyland’s E-Ticket Ride :
  • The Princess and the Frog Magical Adventures!
This is going to be a ride based on the movie “the Princess and the Frog”, and it’s gonna be a trackless, dark, water ride. What? Okay imagine Aquatopia of Tokyo Disneysea, but as a dark ride! Imagine Pooh’s Hunny Hunt of Tokyo Disneyland, but there is water everywhere on the ground! It’s gonna be this ride. The guests will aboard on a lotus flower, and follow Tiana and Naveen journeys to break their curse.

It’s a land themed after the old West of the 19th century. In front of the Frontierland is Fort Wilderness, a giant wooden Fort used as the gate to Frontierland. You’re gonna find buildings identical to the old West like Saloons, etc. And the surrounding is gonna filled with woods and red rock buttes. There is gonna be a big lake but you can’t go there, the only way to go is by riding the Big Thunder Mountain. The train will go through the underwater tunnel to the island, similar with Big Thunder Mountain in Disneyland Paris. There’s also a small land themed after 100 acre wood. Overall this is pretty much the same with Frontierland in Disneyland Anaheim and Magic Kingdom.

List of Frontierland's Attractions :
  • Country Bear Jamboree
  • Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  • Frontierland Shooting Arcade
  • Frontierland Hoedown Happening
Frontierland’s E-Ticket Rides :
  • Big Thunder Mountain
The exact copy of Big Thunder Mountain at Disneyland Paris
  • Splash Mountain
The exact copy of Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom

In Adventureland, embark on a bold expedition into excitement and intrigue! Journey to this captivating world, where natural wonders, incredible wildlife and untold danger surround you. Enter a lost temple or delve into dark jungles. Join your fellow explorers as you boldly seek mystery, romance and imagination. Adventureland is a place where you can experience the thrill of exploring exotic lands, where every step of the journey is a foot further into the unknown. To that end, the outposts are reminiscent of the Victorian expeditions embarked upon by famous travelers such as Sir Richard Francis Burton, David Livingston and Isabella Bird Bishop, as well as classic adventure films. With the addition of the Pirates of the Caribbean area.

List of Adventureland’s attractions :
  • Jungle Cruise
  • The Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Enchanted Tiki Room
  • Tarzan’s Treehouse
Adventureland’s E-Ticket rides :
  • Haunted Mansion
This Haunted Mansion is in Adventureland because i heard that every Haunted Mansion built in different lands, and there is no park that has Haunted Mansion in their Adventureland. The ride will be the same with any other Haunted Mansion.
  • Tarzan’s Deep Forest Coaster
View attachment 339497
So i found a cancelled project of Rainforest Rollercoaster supposed to be built at EPCOT, and also this concept art of the never built Tarzan’s Coaster, and i think it’s amazing! I want it in my park! This rollercoaster will be themed after Tarzan and his jungle, it’s not gonna be a thrilling rollercoaster with loopty loop but it’s not a baby coaster either. But the theming for this coaster is gonna be impresive.

Welcome to the land of tomorrow. Tomorrowland will be the futuristic looking land from this park. Here in Tomorrowland, the future is today! So, ready your rockets, boys and girls, as you blast into the twin orbits of innovation and exploration. But Tomorrowland is more than a fascinating collection of gizmos — it's a spaceport where your imagination lands each day to glimpse otherworldly wonders, embark on fantastic voyages, and witness the pioneering of the human spirit. There’s gonna be a Monsters Inc. Mini land just like in Tokyo Disneyland in this Tomorrowland.
List of Tomorrowland’s attractions :
  • Astro Orbiter
  • PeopleMover
Tomorrowland’s E-Ticket attractions :
  • Space Mountain
  • Tron Lightcycle Power Run
The same one with Shanghai Disneyland, but the building is gonna be different and going to fit in with the look of this park Tomorrowland style.
  • Monsters Inc. : Mike and Sully to the Rescue!
The ride is going to be the same with the one at Disney California Adventure, but the queue will have the same style with the one with Tokyo Disneyland. The guests have to go inside Monsters Incorporated and have a factory tour before go to the ride.
  • Buzz and Woody Space Adventure
This is actually the same kind of ride with Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster, but instead of only focus to Buzz’s journey, the whole Toy Story gang is gonna join Buzz to his space adventures! The story is Zorg has gain so many troops and technology and Buzz can’t defeat him alone,so he needs all of his friends to help them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S IT! That's the first and the main park of Singapore Disney Resort. I dont know how to speculate the budget of this park construction, because i dont know any of the rides prices. I mean if you can count the construction cost and you guys want to tell me i'll be happy! And also i already has an Idea for the second park, it's gonna be more focused on a thrill ride, compared to the more family friendly Singapore Disneyland. And the idea is Singapore Disneyland is so succesful, it almost hit 10 million guests on their first year of opening, and everybody is saying the park is to crowded and really want to stay longer at the Disney Resort but they dont want to spent a whole trip at one park. So we decided to start the second phase of Singapore Disney Resort construction : a second theme park across the street of Singapore Disneyland (you can see the location's information at my other thread Singapore Disney Resort - Introduction)

Oh! And if you guys have ideas for my second theme park, i'll be super happy to hear it!

PS : I DIDNT DRAW ANY OF THE CONCEPT ART ABOVE! i cant draw and im lazy. Bye!
@tcool123 would love this. He also did a Disneyland in Singapore once.

tcool123

@tcool123 would love this. He also did a Disneyland in Singapore once.
Don't worry I've been following along, after all I still drift in out between life to here ;)

Really? I'll definitely check that out
I gotchu: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/disneyland-singapore-resort.900586/

It's a bit old, unfinished (forever btw, simply don't have that same time anymore), and was set in an alternate timeline. Basically instead of Hong Kong it was Singapore for the first Asian resort opening in 2005, this allowed for more land to be used.

So far has been very different to your concept. It had a London themed Main Street, Adventureland but islands, Neverland, Fantasyland, and a Discoveryland. Needless to say it's interesting to see the two different castle parks for the same country, and I look forward to reading through your concepts :)

SappySappy

Original Poster
Don't worry I've been following along, after all I still drift in out between life to here ;)

I gotchu: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/disneyland-singapore-resort.900586/

It's a bit old, unfinished (forever btw, simply don't have that same time anymore), and was set in an alternate timeline. Basically instead of Hong Kong it was Singapore for the first Asian resort opening in 2005, this allowed for more land to be used.

So far has been very different to your concept. It had a London themed Main Street, Adventureland but islands, Neverland, Fantasyland, and a Discoveryland. Needless to say it's interesting to see the two different castle parks for the same country, and I look forward to reading through your concepts :)

Really? Your Disneyland is so cool and full of unique attractions! where is the location of your Singapore Resort? I can see in your post that you have a whole island for the resort

SappySappy

Original Poster
FIRST EXPANSION OF SINGAPORE DISNEYLAND
EXPANSIONS OF FANTASYLAND AND TOMORROWLAND

• New Frozen Area in Fantasyland
1547300322581.png

1547300396913.png

1547300505156.png

Go follow Anna, Elsa, and Olaf to the frozen adventures in Kingdom of Arendelle! This brand new land is going to have 2 new rides. The first is Frozen Ever After, it's an all-new boat-ride attraction featuring Anna, Elsa, Olaf and others from 'Frozen'. And another attraction is Olaf's Icy Mine Train, a roller coaster themed after the rocky mountain of Arendelle.

• New Marvel Area in Tomorrowland
1547301157522.png

1547301205500.png

Finally Marvel Cinematic Universe, the most Succesful Movie Universe owned by Disney, represent themself at Singapore Disneyland. This immersive expansion to Tomorrowland will take guests to the adventures of Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, and another Avengers. There is gonna be two new rides in this new area. The first one is Iron Man Experience, guests will fly around New York City with Iron Man himself guiding guests, and join him to take down Ultron's Army invading the city. The next ride is a Roller Coater themed after The Avengers called Avengers : Earth Mighty Heroes. Guests will join all the Avengers like Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, and others, to stop Thanos's Planet Destroyer to land on the Earth surface.

see my Singapore Disney Resort - Introduction thread for another informations

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom