Simple question about Late night transportation between Disney Hotels

gwklam

Original Poster
Say after Animal Kingdom closes at 8pm in Jan 2018, and I go to Animal Kingdom Lodge for dinner after that at Boma, what are my options using of getting back to Pop Century where I'll be staying at?

I hope I won't have to go from Animal Kingdom Lodge to Disney Springs and then back to Pop Century.

Rob562

Say after Animal Kingdom closes at 8pm in Jan 2018, and I go to Animal Kingdom Lodge for dinner after that at Boma, what are my options using of getting back to Pop Century where I'll be staying at?

I hope I won't have to go from Animal Kingdom Lodge to Disney Springs and then back to Pop Century.

A bus to Studios, if it's still open, to transfer to Pop would be your most direct free option. Epcot slightly less-so. Avoid MK.

Otherwise it's Disney Springs or an Uber/taxi.
Edit: Oh, or Minnie Van, if the service is fully rolled out by then.

-Rob

DE_DISNEY

We have used Uber and Lyft and found it to be fast with most trips under $10.

gwklam

Original Poster
A bus to Studios, if it's still open, to transfer to Pop would be your most direct free option. Epcot slightly less-so. Avoid MK.

Otherwise it's Disney Springs or an Uber/taxi.
Edit: Oh, or Minnie Van, if the service is fully rolled out by then.

-Rob

How long of a ride would that be to go to Springs first then back to pop century?

PG 134

How long of a ride would that be to go to Springs first then back to pop century?

That would depend on when a bus for Springs arrives at your current resort and when a bus from Pop Century arrives at Springs. Then traffic and Buena Vista Drive road construction. All luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom