signature collection?

aladdin2007

Original Poster
anyone know what titles will come out in the signature collection line in 2020? Or is this series of releases over?

thanks

prberk

I think they just come up with a new name every time they want to rerelease the originals.

I personally and grateful that Roy E. Disney got as much as did out on the Walt Disney Treasures series before he passed away. The company seems to have no real interest in the older material these days except the most well-known animated classics.

Animaniac93-98

anyone know what titles will come out in the signature collection line in 2020? Or is this series of releases over?

thanks

I think it's over at this point.

Some titles will get 4K re-releases under the label like BatB, but since the launch of Disney+ the push for physical media has slowed considerably, as expected.

prberk

I think it's over at this point.

Some titles will get 4K re-releases under the label like BatB, but since the launch of Disney+ the push for physical media has slowed considerably, as expected.

I don't have Disney+ yet. Do you know if anything on Disney+ has special features like come with a BluRay or DVD?

Animaniac93-98

I don't have Disney+ yet. Do you know if anything on Disney+ has special features like come with a BluRay or DVD?

Yes, some things. Depends upon the movie.

But not all or most. Especially when you consider the volume of bonus content that has been made since the laserdisc era. Lots of that stuff never made it to DVD either.

prberk

Yes, some things. Depends upon the movie.

But not all or most. Especially when you consider the volume of bonus content that has been made since the laserdisc era. Lots of that stuff never made it to DVD either.

Yeah, I never had a laser disc, but I know for a long time they were collectors' favorites. But I did not know that it was for the extra content. I thought it was for the picture resolution. (Didn't the CoP refer to laser discs for a long time in its last scene?)

I usually like the interviews that come with bonus content on DVDs and BluRays, especially when they bring the actors and actresses back for classics to discuss their experiences on set.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom