Signature Celebration Package at Cinderella’s Royal Table experience ( what a disappointment)

networkpro

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Might be the wrong category, mods please be forgiving.

My wife and I saw this pop up as a new offering since our last trip in May so we thought it might be fun and it was new (we loved the Sinister Soiree)

Company boiler plate: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/cinderella-royal-table-package/
First the price: 450.88 for two adults.

The experience: Standard Cindy's supper with the addition of Prince Charming in the photo downstairs, an absolutely horrid complimentary glass of the driest prosecco from Spain (complete with plastic label), and a charming little plastic walled cube that contained a smaller cardboard box with two cutouts of Cindy's coach on either side. It contained this little black Turkish delight that wasnt too delightful. The entrees and server were excellent.

Next was the old fastpass+ viewing location in front of Casey's.. not packed at all inside, but the usual people squeezed behind the tape to keep the walkway free in front, followed by a sea of phones and kid on shoulders that negated any viewing advantage.

Finally the standard After Fireworks dessert party at the Tomorrowland Terrace back area.

We didnt see any premium over the 69+80 or 149 before taxes per person for each individual experience.

Bocabear

Wow what a shame...I think they are reaching the tipping point on these experiences...cost is outweighing the value and instead of having a great time you end up feeling fleeced. Sorry to hear this was less than magical. I hope you said something at Town Hall...register a complaint...

Club Cooloholic

I think this experience was discussed in another thread, and was agreed it was a terrible value. They will keep putting this stuff out as long as people keep buying it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom