Shuttle to or around Disneyland

Zoey

We've used Prime Time Shuttle.

We have used Prime Time Shuttle on several occasions. But we live in LA, so we use them to get to the airport and then back home, but I am sure it is the same service regardless.

We've had good luck with them. No major service issues. Like anything, some drivers are more outgoing and personable than others, but overall they have consistently picked us up on time and got us where we needed to be.

Hope that helps.:animwink:

Mrs.PhD

Do they charge round trip or one way? We will be going from LAX to DLR, but then staying with family for a few days and heading back to the airport from there. Do they pick up from other places then DL, or should we use a taxi to get back to the airport?

Mrs.PhD

We will be staying at DH's cousins for the 2nd half of our trip, and they have to work so they won't be able to take us back from the airport (but as it turns out can pick us up at LAX and take us to DL because we arrive on a Sunday.) That might be a great choice for us. Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into it.

cdatkins

We are using a shuttle service from John Wayne to our hotel near DL, and are wondering about car seats for our kiddos. We were planning on bringing the car seat for our youngest (he is 1), but were hoping that the shuttle company would provide boosters for our oldest kids (5 and 8). Does anyone have any experience with shuttle companies providing boosters for kids?

Mrs.PhD

On the same note, does anyone know what the car seat laws or for CAL. In MI our oldest is 10, the youngest will be 7. I would rather not tote a boaster if we don't need it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom