Shuttle Service

10sne1

Original Poster
We are a family of 5 and will be staying at at WDW but will be going to Universal for 2 days. Since we don't have a car does anybody have any suggestions as to how we would get their? I booked a sedan to take us to and from the airport for $95.00 and I was wondering if this is our option to take us to Universal. Has anybody ever done this? I was hoping we could do it for less then $95.00 x 2.

Any suggestions?:confused:

DLMAGICDARREN

Well, not sure if this will be attractive or not but I'll through it out.

LYNX is the city's public bus transportation.

From Disney's ticket and transportation center (which is accesable on Disney transportation from any resort), you could catch the LYNX 50, which goes to Downtown Orlando.

The problem is it connects directly to Sea World, but not Universal. You would need to get off at Sea World's stop, and transfer to LYNX 43 which would take you in walking distance of the Studios.

The total trip (from Disney's ticket and transportation center)would take about an hour, but it would only cost $1.10 per family member each way.

It depends if saving many or convience is your priority. If you want more info, let me know,

Tom Morrow

If it helps any, to get to Universal from All Star Sports, we took a Taxi there and it only cost about 40 dollars (and another 40 to get back). I'm almost positive that these taxis are usually standing by at any Disney resort, if not, you just call them by phone in advance and ask them to be waiting in front of the hotel at a certain time.

DLMAGICDARREN

I have taxi' d it myself (beofre I lived here), and while it does work, it's very expensive.

They mentioned 2 days at Universal, at $40 each way, times two days, that adds up to $160, which does not include park admission, it's just transportation

Either way works, but the public transportation is an option if finances are a priority.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom