Shrunken Ned's Junior Jungle Boats Closed

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
Apparently there are walls up around this. Some people are saying it's closing, but I speculate this could be for the Jewels of the Seven Seas additions.

Does anyone know anything further?

Taylor

Here come the Pirates. I hope everyone has enjoyed Adventureland the way it was. Because it's about to get a serious facelift..... Tim I guess we will try and look over the wall on Sunday.
Haven't you posted some concept pics here before of the new experience here before they looked cool

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
They are closed since at least last Friday the 24th!! It was closed when we were there that day, could possibly have been closed before that but last day I saw it open was Monday the 20th

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
They are closed since at least last Friday the 24th!! It was closed when we were there that day, could possibly have been closed before that but last day I saw it open was Monday the 20th
Thanks for the info. Does anyone know what day the walls went up?

wiigirl

Adventureland needs something. Maybe it's a start?

One can hope! :p
75.gif

muteki

This sounds kinda neat, but I wonder what effect it will have on traffic in the area. You can only cram so many additional distractions into one land, and I wonder at what point they will start having SotMK-like logistics issues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom