Shrek 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TravisMT81

Original Poster
Just got back from Shrek 2 at AMC Pleasure Island, that had it playing every 20-30 minutes and in both 3 story theaters. Anyway it was fantabulous, I thought it was a lot better than the first in fact. This one should really rake in the money for DreamWorks. It will probably bury anything Disney this summer.

On a Side note my friend and I went to Burger King@ Crossroads before the movie, thinking maybe they would have the toys out but unfortunally not yet. My friend got the new salad and was half way done eating it and he noticed a bug crawling in it EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! what a way to get grosed out.

NowInc

Saw it...didnt like it :x

When talking to the theater managment (local AMC)...they looked it up..and between 12:15 and 6:15 (a total of 16 showings) they sold a whole 12 tickets for shrek 2 all day. Keep in mind this is in the nations #11 theater...so..yeah :)

xfkirsten

Just got back from it, and I loved it! :sohappy: :sohappy: I didn't think it was quite as good as the first one - this one went more for the drama plot and less for the comedy. But they still got a few really good gags in there! The theater I went to was maybe half full... but bear in mind that it is also a Wednesday, during the school year, at a 1:45 showing. i imagine it'll get a lot busier this weekend.

-Kirsten

TravisMT81

Original Poster
well none of us are cleo, we will see in a couple of months. We all know nothing Disney is doing this summer will even see the light of day.

Laura

Premium Member
I took my 2 year old to see it today (He's Shrek's number 1 fan!) and I thought it was hysterical!!! Even better than the first one. I can't wait to get the video when it comes out!

RozFan

You guys are killing me here! I might have to go and see it by myself since the majority of my friends work late into the night or at least past show times. :(

xfkirsten

Just saw the overnights for Shrek 2... It made about $11.7 million yesterday, setting a new record for a Wednesday opening day. It beat out Toy Story 2's old record by nearly $1.5 million. (numbers courtesy of Animated News)

-Kirsten

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom