Show us your MNSSHP costumes!! (and MNSSHP Pics!)

Matt Deitz

This was my costume 2 years ago.
254621_4750092590136_255146875_n_zps35995b70.jpg

This was from last year's party - Alexander Nitrokoff from the Haunted Mansion portraits. I am doing this one again as it was so much fun and a hit with the CMs.

Halloween2013_zps64060dc7.jpg

5thGenTexan

Always has to be one I suppose. I am 40 years old this year and I don't think I have donned a Halloween costume since I was 13, perhaps younger.

5thGenTexan

Well, that's no fun, now is it?

Much like NYE, Halloween is a very friend centered holiday and I have none. So, Halloween is not something I look forward to or enjoy. I also have anxiety problems and just the mere interaction of a cast member doing their Disney thing makes me really uncomfortable on a normal day. I'd have a real problem If a face character attempted interaction. Does not make for a fun life, but it is what it is. :(

Pocahontas

Much like NYE, Halloween is a very friend centered holiday and I have none. So, Halloween is not something I look forward to or enjoy. I also have anxiety problems and just the mere interaction of a cast member doing their Disney thing makes me really uncomfortable on a normal day. I'd have a real problem If a face character attempted interaction. Does not make for a fun life, but it is what it is. :(
Oh, I'm sorry :( I wouldn't have said that, had I know your situation.

You can still find ways to have fun on Halloween, I'm sure - it's basically National Candy Day! :)

Fantasmic

Original Poster
It's that time of year again!!! I'm not going to MNSSHP this year as I;m working as a zombie at a local scarepark (Farmaggedon, the biggest in the UK!!)

Chef Mickey

Me (far left), my mom, and my aunts as Alice, The Mad Hatter, a Playing Card, and the Queen of Hearts! This was in October of 2013 and they came to visit me while I was on the DCP :)
In that picture, you look like Peyton List, the girl from the Disney show, Jessie. Anyone ever tell you that?

Daniel Johnson

We are going next Friday. Can you wear your costume when you are let in at 4pm or do you have to wait until 7?

Great picture btw, I wish I would have put more thought into mine....I'm going as a biker...what I wear most weekends

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom