Show Stopper!

Simba1

Original Poster
Alright Disney fans...which show is YOUR favorite? They're all over the place in good ol' Buena Vista so...Illuminations? Fantasmic? Festival of the Lion King? Tarzan Rocks? Beauty and the Beast? Hunchback of Notre Dame (deceased)...etc...Give me your imput! And have a Disney kinda day.

crazygirley

I really liked Tarzan Rocks, well, what I saw of it. I was there last summer, and saw it only to get out of the rain. I really liked it, then they had to stop it because of the lightning. They stopped mid song and all. We were all held captive in the theater, it was pouring rain. They never did finish the show, either.

meeko_33785

Fantasmic is my favorite with Illuminations not far behind. Of the live stage shows, I would have to go with Beauty and the Beast, closely followed by Cinderella's Suprise Celebration and Festival of the Lion King.

Nintendo18

In the nightime show category my favorite would have to be Fantasmic. It amazes me everytime with such great music and stage production.

In the daytime show category my favorite would have to be Festival of the Lion King.

Badger Brent

I would have to say RoE also. I still get all stupid and misty eyed during the show. My kids know that I love this very much and they try to things for me before the show starts to make it special. They take different photos, hold onto me tight during the performance, try a little harder to behave.

Katherine

I love Fantasmic and Illuminations! They're both very creative and use very unique features( Ilove the water projection screen!).

BTW Simba1 I love your avator!!:wave:

:p I don't know if I can choose. They are all so close. I guess I have to say that I like Fantasmic (after all my favorite, Pocahontas, has a big part in the show) and then the Festival of the Lion King (I have seen that numerous times and those performers always look flawless and energetic, they are so great), and last but never least Illuminations (it is so beautiful, really makes me feel lucky to be there in Disney when I see it)
K:lol: Kristen

orangefan15

Illuminations will always be my favorite...the fireworks, the music, the lights...its all put together to make for a total sensory experience. A truly amazing show!!

Wahoo2424

All of those shows are amazing shows. Each of them has something special that you see nowhere else. I was extremely impressed with Tarzan Rocks. Even though it is just a "rock concert," there was something special about it. Everyone should go and see it sometime.

jutz53

1. Fantasmic - still the most awesome to me
2. Festival of the Lion King -
3. Illuminations
4. Jammin Jungle Parade the best of 2002 for me:sohappy:

CAPTAIN HOOK

Well, not one to sit on the fence - I like them all, for many different reasons.
Fantasmic - innovative, excellent music and effects
Illuminations - words fail me
Festival of the Lion King - amusing, catchy music, excellent dancing
Beauty and the Beast - Superb (but not as good as the theatre production currently in the UK)
Tarzan Rocks - Good - I enjoy it more each time I watch the video I shot in 2001

EvilMOuse

Fantasmic by far for me, its incredible and is one of the things that only disney could do. It just would not work anywhere else, the characters, the music, the ammount of money it costs!:lol: Its very cool:animwink:

barnebd5

FANTASMIC! I think it is the greatest show Disney has ever put on.

The first time me and my family saw it, we didn't know what it was but I saw it on the TV in the hotel and I begged my mom to see it because believe it or not.... I like the Disney villains:lol:

After we saw it we were like WOW.... WE HAVE TO SEE THIS SHOW EVERY TIME WE COME HERE!!!!

It just blows you away every time you see it. It doesn't matter how many times you have seen it...It will still blow you away!

If you haven't seen it...I highly reccomend it... SEE IT!!!!!

FANTASMIC! THE BEST SHOW IN ALL OF WALT DISNEY WORLD!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom