Show Me Your Disney Tattoos!

Princess B

Original Poster
Hi all! So at the age of 19 I made the lovely mistake of getting a tattoo that has not aged well with my maturity. I want to get it covered up, and I really want the new tattoo to be disney-related, specifically parks/mickey related. The tattoo that I'd be covering up is small but has I'd say 4 inches of writing that needs to be covered up, so I can't just do a cute little aesthetic minnie mouse outline. Give me your ideas!

jaklgreen

I kind of want to see that tattoo that you want to cover up. I personally do not have any since I tend to change what I think is cute every few years. But I like looking at other's tattoos.

KBLovedDisney

You could always get a Squirt to cover it.
486862d7ff5e10068f8b538a8cdaf0ae--small-disney-tattoos-tattoo-ideas-small-disney.jpg

Not my tat, just Googled it.

DisneyJill

i’ve always wanted a disney tattoo as well but just wasn’t 100% what would be special to me but also sort of something only a disney insider would understand. i saw on twitter that someone got a tattoo of the 5 legged goat in the mary blair mural in the grand canyon concourse at the contemporary. since that’s where i did my college program, it was kind of a “duh” moment for me. i haven’t done it yet but i will. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom