Show me your Disney Christmas ornament

MissM

Favourite ornament on that tree isn't Disney related, but the spoked B near the top!
LOL That one is Love's. He's been a Bruins fan for like 30 years and you don't see a lot of stuff for them down here in Florida so when I spotted that a couple years back, of course I bought it for him! It's so heavy so it's always high up on the tree. Heh.

yankspy

We have a bunch as well but I am very fond of this one.
image.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
1386876424104.jpg
Here are the other ride vehicle ornaments we have. I love the old Test Track car. They haven't made it on the tree yet. Wife is finishing the tree now, while watching Harry Potter. Lol.

Nemo14

Those are cool - I have a Jungle cruise boat and a monorail car. I have a gazillion antenna toppers I should make into ornaments now that I think about it.

pumpkin7

Those are cool - I have a Jungle cruise boat and a monorail car. I have a gazillion antenna toppers I should make into ornaments now that I think about it.

That's a fab idea! I have a Jack Sparrow Mickey that I'm too scared to put on my car incase someone steals it. He'd make an ideal ornament. I also have a plain Mickey one that is meant to be on my husbands car but he's too manly for that!

Fox&Hound

My wife and I have two tress and the one in our living room in completely Disney. Anyone else ed that the Hallmark collection for Mickey's Christmas Carol is stopping with this year's ornament as the last in the series? That means they made Scrooge counting money, Bob Cratchit at his table/desk, Goofy as Jacob Marley, Jimminy Cricket as the Ghost of Christmas past, and Bob Cratchit and Tiny Tim. Seriously???? You can't finish the series with Ghost of Christmas present and ghost of Christmas Future. Soooo mad. I really would have loved Willie the Giant-maybe holding a small Scrooge who has a grape on his foot (fans of the movie-you know what I'm talkin' about). Such a great movie-sad about the ornaments.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
My wife and I have two tress and the one in our living room in completely Disney. Anyone else ed that the Hallmark collection for Mickey's Christmas Carol is stopping with this year's ornament as the last in the series? That means they made Scrooge counting money, Bob Cratchit at his table/desk, Goofy as Jacob Marley, Jimminy Cricket as the Ghost of Christmas past, and Bob Cratchit and Tiny Tim. Seriously???? You can't finish the series with Ghost of Christmas present and ghost of Christmas Future. Soooo mad. I really would have loved Willie the Giant-maybe holding a small Scrooge who has a grape on his foot (fans of the movie-you know what I'm talkin' about). Such a great movie-sad about the ornaments.

ME!

Ridiculous.

NiarrNDisney

LOL Funny you should mention it. As I was taking the photos of the village, I kept having to shoo away the new kitten, Ginger. She was being very "helpful" in village set-up this year. It is her first Christmas after all so she's new to the experience:

ginger-tree-dec13a.jpg

ginger-tree-dec13b.jpg

ginger-village13a.jpg

:p :D

I like your village! But the star of these pictures is your adorable kitty!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom