Should Pinocchio get more love in Fantasyland?

EpcotServo

Wow! Talk about role reversal. :lol:

If it were brought here, I'm sure it would be brought up to standard.

It's not true- Pinocchio is miles above any FL Dark Ride we have. Good ride length, easy to follow retaining, and all the best in 80's Disney Special Effects. Plus the architecture and load and unload are great.

Alice in Wonderland is the best though...I wouldn't clone it though, we don't deserve it. It belongs where it is tucked between the Castle, Tea Cups, Storybookland, Monorail, and loomed over by the Mighty Matterhorn.
:D

Figment632

It's not true- Pinocchio is miles above any FL Dark Ride we have. Good ride length, easy to follow retaining, and all the best in 80's Disney Special Effects. Plus the architecture and load and unload are great.

Alice in Wonderland is the best though...I wouldn't clone it though, we don't deserve it. It belongs where it is tucked between the Castle, Tea Cups, Storybookland, Monorail, and loomed over by the Mighty Matterhorn.

I agree with you about ALice but I wasn't really thrilled by Pinocchio :shrug:

EPCOT Explorer

Somehow, I knew you would be a fan of Pinocchio. :lol:

We deserve Alice...after we get the expansion and the new aesthetics. :D It'll go perfectly with the new roof on the Teacups.

DisneyParksFan1

Yes, Alice would be great! They could move the TTA a little to make way for Alice. It would go great with the new roof. Although, I think that if they update Pinocchio to have all 3D renderings, and have the trackless ride system it would definitley be a popular dark ride.

Like Pooh's Hunny Hunt at TDL, they could have different rooms themed to areas in the movie. Like, you can go in Monstro's mouth and the car can spin around and play around in there, then once we get out of the Monstro scene we go to the Pleasure Island area and the cars can bounce around and have fun there. It'd be epic.

_Scar

Yes, Alice would be great! They could move the TTA a little to make way for Alice. It would go great with the new roof. Although, I think that if they update Pinocchio to have all 3D renderings, and have the trackless ride system it would definitley be a popular dark ride.

Like Pooh's Hunny Hunt at TDL, they could have different rooms themed to areas in the movie. Like, you can go in Monstro's mouth and the car can spin around and play around in there, then once we get out of the Monstro scene we go to the Pleasure Island area and the cars can bounce around and have fun there. It'd be epic.

You don't think the one trackless dark ride in North America should be another movie more fitting? Like Alice...

Trackless insinuates absolutely no direct path and free roaming.... sounds familiar to a classic Disney movie

DisneyParksFan1

You don't think the one trackless dark ride in North America should be another movie more fitting? Like Alice...

Trackless insinuates absolutely no direct path and free roaming.... sounds familiar to a classic Disney movie

Isn't Pinocchio a classic Disney movie as well?:shrug:

Oh, and I never really said that I would prefer one over the other. I just thought that if we don't get it themed to Alice, it would still be great if it was themed after Pinocchio, that was my point.:wave:

Now, if it were themed to Alice it'd be really cool if it started off by us chasing the white rabbit, and spinning around and things like that. It could be called "Alice's Wild Chase!" Lolz, naw jk. It could be called something a bit more fitting. But anyway, it starts off with the white rabbit and us having to chase him. We see him go into the upside down room and we follow him. We bounce around in that room and spin around, etc. Then the rabbit runs out of that room and goes into the forest where the flowers are and the Snobby Caterpillar is, there could be some scents here as well. Then the rabbit makes it outta that room and goes into the Queen's Palace, here we have mayhem everywhere. The cards are running everywhere. The queen is standing on top of her altar screaming "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!" The Cheshire Cat is appearing and dissapearing everywhere. It's mayhem. Then at the very end we escape the mayhem and see the white rabbit on his altar next to the Queen he plays his trumpet fanfare and the ride ends.

That would be sooo good!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

...Just wish it would happen.

_Scar

Isn't Pinocchio a classic Disney movie as well?:shrug:

Oh, and I never really said that I would prefer one over the other. I just thought that if we don't get it themed to Alice, it would still be great if it was themed after Pinocchio, that was my point.:wave:

Now, if it were themed to Alice it'd be really cool if it started off by us chasing the white rabbit, and spinning around and things like that. It could be called "Alice's Wild Chase!" Lolz, naw jk. It could be called something a bit more fitting. But anyway, it starts off with the white rabbit and us having to chase him. We see him go into the upside down room and we follow him. We bounce around in that room and spin around, etc. Then the rabbit runs out of that room and goes into the forest where the flowers are and the Snobby Caterpillar is, there could be some scents here as well. Then the rabbit makes it outta that room and goes into the Queen's Palace, here we have mayhem everywhere. The cards are running everywhere. The queen is standing on top of her altar screaming "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!" The Cheshire Cat is appearing and dissapearing everywhere. It's mayhem. Then at the very end we escape the mayhem and see the white rabbit on his altar next to the Queen he plays his trumpet fanfare and the ride ends.

That would be sooo good!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

...Just wish it would happen.

A whole room dedicated to spinning tea cups ... on a dark ride... PERFECTION.

And going through the labyrinth and the flower garden!

:sohappy:

Chef Mickey

I've always been a big proponent of an erotic Pinocchio attraction of some type.
275345_o.gif

admiral-ari-x

I've always been a big proponent of an erotic Pinocchio attraction of some type.

*Insert stereotypical wood joke here*
:p Serioisly though, interesting to see all these old posts talking about Pixie Hollow as opposed to what we actually got... though I do wish that the tournament tent style could be redone, they look so cheesy.

Herbie

I'd save Pinocchio for... dare I say, Epcot.

For Dumbo's Circusland, I'd add Circus Disney, the headline attraction back when Disney designed the land in the '70s, I think. And then I'd add the restaurant planned for Tokyo Disneyland...

724c16b375f8e0dfee57b38a588485dc.jpg

and Mickey's Mad House to compliment The Great Goofini.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom