Should I buy the pixie dust pass?

Disneyworldpirate

Original Poster
I live about and hour and a half away from Disneyworld. I have a 9 year old son. I work monday through friday but on friday I can get out of work at 330. We would be able to make it magic kingdom around 530 and into the park until about 6 after parking and doing the monorail. So basically we would have from 6 till close which will probably be 10 or 11. Fridays after 530 would be the only times we could go cause I cant take off of work during the week. Is it worth buying the pixie passes for us or would you not buy the pixie passes if you were in our situation?

Figgy1

Premium Member
I live about and hour and a half away from Disneyworld. I have a 9 year old son. I work monday through friday but on friday I can get out of work at 330. We would be able to make it magic kingdom around 530 and into the park until about 6 after parking and doing the monorail. So basically we would have from 6 till close which will probably be 10 or 11. Fridays after 530 would be the only times we could go cause I cant take off of work during the week. Is it worth buying the pixie passes for us or would you not buy the pixie passes if you were in our situation?
That would depend on how many Fridays you'd actually go and would you also use it during regular vacation time. How much time do you get off from your job and would you visit during any of that time? There are a few variables only you can answer

vikescaper

If you think it would be good value for you and your son, go for it. If you end up liking it, you could always upgrade to a Pirate or Sorcerer Pass when it is time to renew. For me personally, it’s easier for me to go on the weekends so I decided that the Pixie Dust Pass would not work.

AndyS2992

No, seems like a waste of money. The three hour drive there and back would get tiring very quickly and isn’t worth it for four hours in a theme park where you wouldn’t get very much done.

vikescaper

Which part of the state are you in? You would have to take in account the traffic in the Orlando area as that can be quite horrendous! I live in St. Petersburg and have driven up to WDW many times on a Friday afternoon and it has taken me forever to get there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom