Should Epcot introduce the nations before Reflections of Earth

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I was looking at Illuminations 25 and thinking they really could introduce all the nations of the World Showcase before the drum roll and work it into the story of Reflections of Earth. Would anyone else like to see them bring that short introduction back?

brb1006

I was looking at Illuminations 25 and thinking they really could introduce all the nations of the World Showcase before the drum roll and work it into the story of Reflections of Earth. Would anyone else like to see them bring that short introduction back?
They should really do that, I love seeing World Showcase lit up at night.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I would like to see them bring back the Illumi part of IllumiNations. Light up the pavilions at night!

As for actually introducing them... probably not.

copcarguyp71

I'm not one that cares one way or the other about the introduction...but I have always liked the way they look when lit up and thought it would be nice to see it that way all the time.

Ben_since_1971

I like how they do the 'roll call' of seasonal greetings during the Holiday add-on. They go around the lagoon, light up each country while you hear representatives of the country wish happy holidays.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Nah. They should be part of the show. Not the start.
It would be awesome if they could choreograph them to go off for the entire section of order like that world showcase scene in Illuminations 25. They already have the lasers, they might as well go all out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom