Short stay at Caribbean Beach...help

Gearbm95

Original Poster
First time staying at a Disney resort, taking a chance in them reopening and booking July 14-16 at the Caribbean Beach resort.

Couple questions...

- what time are the pools/hot tubs open until?
- any adult pools?

Also, we plan on only going to the park on the 15th, and when booking, I can’t find an option to add a 1 day park hopper. They only have multi day options available. Will I just have to buy a ticket at the gate or separately online? Will I get any of the fastpass reservation benefits?

Kamikaze

I hate to tell you, but pools are one of those things that might not be open at all. Hot tubs are even more likely to be closed, since they are a breeding ground for disease in normal situations.

In normal situations, pool hours vary by season, resort, and even pool. The main pool would be open til 10-12 in the summer, and the hot tub would have the same hours. The quiet pools would close earlier, probably 9 or 10. Quiet pools being closed doesn't mean you can't swim in them, though. Plenty of people go for a quick swim during the closed hours.

No, there aren't adult-only pools.

On this page I can choose (and pick July 15) a 1 day park hopper.
comes to $202.35.

Last edited:

DisneyJoe

Also, we plan on only going to the park on the 15th, and when booking, I can’t find an option to add a 1 day park hopper. They only have multi day options available. Will I just have to buy a ticket at the gate or separately online? Will I get any of the fastpass reservation benefits?
1-day tickets cannot be added when you are booking a package, only if you are buying the tickets separately.

Gearbm95

Original Poster
1-day tickets cannot be added when you are booking a package, only if you are buying the tickets separately.

Thank you! If I buy the passes through the site separately after I book the room, will I be able to link them to our reservation and use the Fastpass+ 60 day out reservation system with the 3 Fastpasses?

PG 134

What Kami has said is true. Usual non-"winter" hours for main pool are til 10-midnight range. "Winter" hours are til 8PM I think. Main pool has a covered and uncovered slide along with a small kids zone with small slides and the bucket that dumps water. That pool area has lifeguards and will be locked during closed hours. They recently added a ping pong table into the main pool area and a billiards(pool) table next to the Banana Cabana bar. Every other island cluster has their own normal pool. Laundry facilities are attached to normal pool areas. While normal pools have a closed time, people are usually free to swim in them as long as there is not much noise created.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom