Shipping to resort

EnchantedRose

So I am prepping things for our trip in 44 days :D:D:D.

Our last trip I went on Walmart.com and purchased a few things. I got water and snacks that I won't find at Disney and we wont' be able to get since we don't rent a car. I also got things like Shampoo/Conditioner to avoid the hassle of carrying it.

I am actually looking now and setting up a cart with all the things we need this trip. We will have a 9 month old with us so Diapers, Wipes, baby food, formula are all needed. However I am finding that walmart.com has A LOT of baby stuff available only in store.

Has anyone used Diapers.com? Or any other site that I can get baby stuff, as well as snacks, water, juice, etc?

If not i'll just place orders from two sites.

docdebbi

i have used both strollersandgroceries.com and gardengrocer.com, have been very happy with both. most places have the same 14 delivery fee. either will work well. i assume you are bringing your own stroller, but if not, obviously strollers and groceries has both, and if you get a stroller, there is no delivery fee for groceries

Upvote 0

EnchantedRose

Original Poster
Have you looked at www.gardengrocer.com? You may be able to find all you need there and they will deliver to your resort. I thought their delivery fee was reasonable when I looked them up.
i have used both strollersandgroceries.com and gardengrocer.com, have been very happy with both. most places have the same 14 delivery fee. either will work well. i assume you are bringing your own stroller, but if not, obviously strollers and groceries has both, and if you get a stroller, there is no delivery fee for groceries

I can't say I've compared prices lately, but a few years ago I did look into it...I find them to be expensive. I am going to check them out again just to compare...since from the other sites the shipping is free and some stuff is quite inexpensive.

Thanks!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom