Shipping from the Resorts

DanStat

We will be flying down and staying at Wilderness Lodge on our next trip. Does anyone know the current policies on shipping purchases from stores across the WDW Resort back home? Pricing? Logistics?

Also, I have heard that it is possible to ship from the resort's front desk. Do I need to bring my own packing materials or does the resort have those? Any guidance on this would be great. There are already a couple of threads out there, but I'd like more current information from someone who has shipped something from the resort within the last 6 months or so.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

Yanks07

It gets a bit pricey but fairly easy. Most items we had shipped from where we bought the items.(Cukoo Clock in German pavillion and dishes from France) If you have to ship from the resort, In my case Boardwalk has a business center who took care of it packaging and all. Good luck

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

You can ship it directly from the store when you purchased it. The prices are the same as if you called and ordered it over the phone. You can view them here, but they start at $9.95 and go up from there based on dollar value of your purchase. Some people do report being able to make several smaller purchases, and then bringing them all to your resort gift shop, and they are able to ship it all at once for the cost of the whole order instead of several smaller orders.

If you want to ship it yourself, you would either need to be staying at a resort that has a business center, or bring your own shipping supplies. The front desk won't have much for you to use. Bringing your own supplies can be much cheaper, but you need to be able to pre-print a label as the desk may or may not be able to do so. I think that FedEx/UPS will let you pre-print a label not knowing the weight (they charge you a bit more) or you can always go the USPS priority mail route if it fits it ships. You should then be able to bring a pre-packaged pre-paid box to the front desk of the resort and they should be able to get it sent out for you.

If Disney ships it they will normally replace anything that breaks en route, but if you ship it you are on your own.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom