Sheraton Vistana Resort

travellerman

Original Poster
Has anyone stayed there through timeshare? I haven't yet, but am going in a few months. Are you able to request in advance a location, or are timeshare units in a particular section?

imarc

You can request a specific phase, but I don't think you'll know until check-in if they are able to accommodate.

Sometimes they are flexible at check-in as well.

It will depend on availability (holiday weeks will be full with Owners who have guaranteed units) and what specifically you have reserved. Example: not every phase has a one-bedroom or a two-bedroom lockoff.

Rob562

Apparently different sections/buildings have assigned days of the week for checkin/checkout. I'd have to see if I can find it again, but there was a map showing which buildings turned over on Fri/Sat/Sun.

-Rob

imarc

Apparently different sections/buildings have assigned days of the week for checkin/checkout. I'd have to see if I can find it again, but there was a map showing which buildings turned over on Fri/Sat/Sun.

-Rob

Falls - Sunday
Courts - Saturday
Cascades - Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Fountains - Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Lakes - Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Palms - Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Spa - Friday
Springs - Friday, Saturday or Sunday

Rob562

Falls - Sunday
Courts - Saturday
Cascades - Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Fountains - Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Lakes - Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Palms - Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Spa - Friday
Springs - Friday, Saturday or Sunday

That's the map, thanks.

You can even delve a little deeper on the map by looking at the color-coded buildings. Red is Friday, Blue is Saturday, Green is Sunday. So even in a section that has all three checkin days, you can see which buildings you'd be in if you were assigned that section.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom