Shedding a tear

kfergdisney

Original Poster
We all know that some of us cry when we arrive to WDW and a lot of us cry when we have to leave WDW, but is there a ride or attraction that makes you cry when you watch it/ride it? And not because it drives you nuts (like some of you for It's A Small World).

For me, and I don't know if it was just because I was so happy and excited to be at WDW, I shed a few tears on a few attractions the last time I was at WDW. Hall of Presidents, American Adventure, and Finding Nemo-the musical all had me teary eyed.

Have any of you truly shed a tear at an attraction or ride at WDW? I hope I am not the only one that has experienced this!

NYwdwfan

Never, but I honestly can't remember the last time that I cried.

Grinch.

A few years back we entered MK at the start of our trip right as Celebrate a Dream Come True was passing by. We basically wealked up Main Street just behind the parade and headed to the Peoplemover for our first ride. As we sat on the ride my husband asked, "who cried when they saw the Castle"?. My mom, my dad, my daughter, my son, me AND my husband - who doesn't cry at anything - all raised our hands.

Dads 2 Boys

Fantasmic!...at the end when Sorcere mickey appears on the top of the montain and not sure why. I cried this year (and welling up thinking about it) during Wishes thinking of my Mom (but in my defense she died just a month earlier).

Disney Shib

This is so lame, but I will admit that I have cried during both during the movie at the end of One Man's Dream and also while watching Illuminations. Please note, I was a few glasses of wine in during Illuminations lol.

SteveAZee

For me, it would be American Adventure. I haven't been to "Hall" in a while... going to see it again in November... so perhaps there too. :)

rsoxguy

I'm guessing Jan 20th 2013.
I must admit that I had to Google this reference, and at first I thought that it was some kind of political joke. I learned that it probably has to do with sports. Alas, I am not a fan of the Patriots. By the time that I developed a late interest in football, I was already living in South Florida.

Dog Ate Mouse

For me one ride I loved as a little boy and still love just as much today as an adult is Pirates of the Caribbean. This just makes me feel like a little Boy again and on the flip side makes me realize that I cannot believe I am 50 and how the time has flown by.

jesemeca

Last September, my dad and I were walking into Magic Kingdom right after driving straight to Disney. Celebrate a Dream Come True was just starting and right when I came out from under the train station a cast member told me that she held the parade until Princess Jessica (me, she saw my name on my button) arrived. I cried like a baby.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom