Share a taxi to church on Dec 2?

imamouse

Is anyone interested in sharing a taxi from WL to Mary Queen of the Universe on Sunday, Dec 2? I'm thinking about the 7:30 am mass, but would consider the 9:30 am mass. There are two in my party.

I just read thier website. I guess it isnt a parish, just a shrine that offers masses for tourists, mainly. Its run by the Orlando diocese, but only as a place of worship, not an operating parish. That does save on staffing. They offer no marriages, baptisms, or other normal parish services. It also said they stopped the Disney Masses at the Poly in 2002 because of the priest Shortage.

Upvote 0

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I just read thier website. I guess it isnt a parish, just a shrine that offers masses for tourists, mainly. Its run by the Orlando diocese, but only as a place of worship, not an operating parish. That does save on staffing. They offer no marriages, baptisms, or other normal parish services. It also said they stopped the Disney Masses at the Poly in 2002 because of the priest Shortage.

Priest shortage ?

Upvote 0

Peaches Magee

I am Catholic so I think I am allowed to say this: That is a really weird name for a Church. :)

We have Queen of Peace here.

Good little Catholic girl here as well... and every time we pass that church I have the say the name of it out loud... seems to sound like the ruller of all other churches in the.... well... umm..... UNIVERSE! hehe

It is a beautiful church though. My mom loved it.
The gift shop has some really nice things.

Upvote 0

EPCOT.nut

Good little Catholic girl here as well... and every time we pass that church I have the say the name of it out loud... seems to sound like the ruller of all other churches in the.... well... umm..... UNIVERSE! hehe

It is a beautiful church though. My mom loved it.
The gift shop has some really nice things.

Whew! I was worried I was going to have to do 10 Hail Marys for thinking that was a weird name. I should probably do them just in case, though.

:)

Upvote 0

Wilt Dasney

*pictures a gas station style bidding war taking place, where another group of Catholics moves in across the street and opens Mary, Queen of the MULTIverse shrine* :lookaroun

(I'm not a Catholic, but I'm harmless, so I think I can make a few jokes.) :shrug:

Upvote 0

Peaches Magee

*pictures a gas station style bidding war taking place, where another group of Catholics moves in across the street and opens Mary, Queen of the MULTIverse shrine* :lookaroun

(I'm not a Catholic, but I'm harmless, so I think I can make a few jokes.) :shrug:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Oh I could see that as well...
"Oh no, they did NOT just go MULTI-universe on us!?"
haha!
And no worries... we Catholics are a fun-loving bunch...
well at least the ones I hang with. :cool:

Oh...EPCOT.nut... I am on my 6th Hail Mary.. how many do you have left?
:animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom