Share a Dream Come True Changes

tigger248

How much are they changing? Are these permanent changes? Just wondering. I won't be there to see it until July so just curious of what to expect.

Jerm

Can you give us some more info on it please.......I saw the parade 1 1/2 times. The first time was on a rainy day so there were great changes between that one and the one I saw 2 days after. If you know the info why must you tease us so.......

J

se8472

mostly because when you are in the know...you kind of want to keep your job.

I know it sucks but I just can't tell you all everything I know...its true...everyone looks at this board!

Sir Hiss527

Originally posted by se8472
mostly because when you are in the know...you kind of want to keep your job.

I know it sucks but I just can't tell you all everything I know...its true...everyone looks at this board!

Why would you post something like that? You know something...;)

bamboo7

Original Poster
The changes will not be anything huge. If you don't see the parade often, you probobly won't notice them.

Pixie Duster

We have been discussing this on another thread for about a month now.

The show stops are returning, which will effect the music and the choreography. Also Cinderella's globe is returning and the order of the parade floats might be changed slightly.

This happens June 5th I believe...

And this is permanent in the sense that this is how it will be until either the parade is done or until the make changes to it again.

As a CM, I was told it was ok for this info to be released.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
i've been told they're changing the order of some of the floats.. only keeping the Cinderella Snowglobe, while keeping the other couple on the castle float... also, some performers are being cut

and of course, choreography and blocking changes

bamboo7

Original Poster
Originally posted by mkt
i've been told they're changing the order of some of the floats.. only keeping the Cinderella Snowglobe, while keeping the other couple on the castle float... also, some performers are being cut

and of course, choreography and blocking changes

good call.

TheDisneyGirl02

Was the Cinderella part of the Princess float ever involved in the investigation over Javier's death? I haven't seen the parade since last summer, but I'm sure it will be hard to see it with that float especially since I knew Javier.

TheDisneyGirl02

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom