Trip Report Shanghai (K)nights (and days) - A Max Trip Report - COMPLETE

Hello to All
Welcome to my Trip Report to Japan and China!!
06496314-22C7-45A5-9126-A94BE927D5DB.jpeg

As per previous trips to the Orient this is a business trip with a few leisure detours along the way

The trip was from Nov 16 - Dec 9

It will include a visit of Shanghai Disneyland, and two weekend adventures to Hiroshima and Osaka.

I hope you enjoy the ride as much as I did.

Max

PS
I am really struggling with my pictures for this TR. (this is one of many reasons why it has taken my so long to start it)
All pictures are from my iPhone 7 and my work phone (also a 7)
Every since I updated my iOS I cannot extract pictures from it.
I am trying to email them to myself and they are too big to download.
If anyone has advice please send it.
AE129E32-A955-429C-99E8-77B7AE259B30.jpeg

Last edited:

amjt660

Premium Member
Original Poster
Deer Selfie just about killed me! So funny!
Loved this report. I really enjoy seeing the other parks, but not sure i'd want to visit! The cutting in line thing would really bother me. I need personal space!!
Give it some time to settle in
A small thing like this should not prevent you from experiencing another Disney park

Max

gsrjedi

Fantastic trip report! SDL looks awesome. I’m jealous that you’ve completed the set (I’m only half way there myself).

I just wanted to add. Looking at the description of the whale shark ice cream, that’s just the name. It looks to be Ramune flavored swirled with vanilla. Now if you make it back to Tokyo, one of the vendors at the Tsukiji Fish Market does have actual whale ice cream.

A few of you asked so I will do my best.
Not easy to describe - when I asked they said it was cider flavor like the drink that I had the day before
Basically high sugar/sweet soda flavor.
It was good!
To the best of my knowledge it did not taste like whale shark - but I have never eaten a whale shark so maybe they taste sweet??
Max

amjt660

Premium Member
Original Poster
Fantastic trip report! SDL looks awesome. I’m jealous that you’ve completed the set (I’m only half way there myself).

I just wanted to add. Looking at the description of the whale shark ice cream, that’s just the name. It looks to be Ramune flavored swirled with vanilla. Now if you make it back to Tokyo, one of the vendors at the Tsukiji Fish Market does have actual whale ice cream.
Thanks for the kind words
Not sure if I really want to try whale flavoured ice cream
There would have to be some liquid courage to attempt it!!!

Max

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom